Canada sets record, 18-0, as women's hockey faces criticism

4-1 that this Canada girls team would get smoked by the guys I played drop-in with Friday. ROFL
OMFG!!!CONTROVERSY!!!18GOALSWHENNOONECARES!!!

I think it's been conclusively proven that no one cares about 18-0.

Now, 19-0, that's a whole 'nother kettle o' fish.

In the world juniors the canadians beat Latvia like 16-0...then lost to the US in the finals, lets hope for a repeat.

4-1 that this Canada girls team would get smoked by the guys I played drop-in with Friday. ROFL
OMFG!!!CONTROVERSY!!!18GOALSWHENNOONECARES!!!

And where might that be MD? Lets get around to meeting each other!

I will wear a State jersey and you will wear the maize and blue?

Seriously... where do you skate out of?

I am out of the Onyx and Macomb Suburban......

It would be good to meet you.

And where might that be MD? Lets get around to meeting each other!

I will wear a State jersey and you will wear the maize and blue?

Seriously... where do you skate out of?

I am out of the Onyx and Macomb Suburban......

It would be good to meet you.

The Ice Cube in Ann Arbor. Last league I played in was in Fraser, though.

When i still watched the Olympics I liked the women's hockey because it has less hitting and requires more puck handling and skating ability in some ways than the men's game.

Now everyone will hate Canada for a little while because they picked on a crappy Slovak team. But from the article - "Before you shed a tear for the Slovaks, keep in mind they're the nation that defeated Bulgaria by the score of 82-0 in an infamous game in 2008."

So if they ran up the score 82-0 on somebody they don't have much to complain about do they ? (82 goals in a hockey game ? holy crap ! That more than a goal a minute !)

When i still watched the Olympics I liked the women's hockey because it has less hitting and requires more puck handling and skating ability in some ways than the men's game.

Less hitting requires less skating ability and less puck handling than more hitting. To avoid hits and maintain possession, you need better lateral movement, greater balance, and softer hands. Plus better awareness, acceleration, and a greater repertoire of moves.

Less hitting requires less skating ability and less puck handling than more hitting. To avoid hits and maintain possession, you need better lateral movement, greater balance, and softer hands. Plus better awareness, acceleration, and a greater repertoire of moves.

this^^^

anybody who's either never played the game or played beyond the "pick-sides" wouldn't understand this.

this^^^

anybody who's either never played the game or played beyond the "pick-sides" wouldn't understand this.

I've found that when people comment on something that they've never played, they are mostly full of shit.

I played powder puff for 1 week for 4 years, so my football comments do not fit into that category. :coffee:

I've found that when people comment on something that they've never played, they are mostly full of shit.

I played powder puff for 1 week for 4 years, so my football comments do not fit into that category. :coffee:

I was a wicked awesome PP cheerleader and then coach. I made the girls do drills where they bent over a lot, so I could look at their poopers.

I was a wicked awesome PP cheerleader and then coach. I made the girls do drills where they bent over a lot, so I could look at their poopers.

That was one of the best parts ;)

Did you wear the skirts? I know MD has legz.

Back