Chiefs at Pats - Banner Drop, Goodell Clown Shirts

The weak link on this team, in my opinion, is linebackers. Everyone says moving Hightower outside and using Harris inside will be great. Harris is old and slow, and if I recall, Hightower was moved to inside linebacker because he was too slow to play outside. I love Dante, but he needs to play inside IMHO.

I think the Pats will win, but none of us will be impressed yet. This team will gradually jell and be very impressive late in the season, but not looking for anything mind blowing this early.

Agreed. Hope Van Noy starts over Harris.
And agree with the trickeration comment.
Do think KC has the ability to get a running game going, which would set up their trick plays.

I think he meant Secrete, he licked her face and claimed ownership. In pig Culture that is foreplay/marriage

:toast: I can totally see how that works for him. :toast:

Meanwhile back at Gillette

5, 25 foot tall Lombardi trophys under construction

DI_DjW0XkAI2l8C.jpg

I thought the heading or watermark said "bonerweek" which I thought was also applicable.

So who is the mysterious Musical guest?

What Boston Star would come out and perform?

or would that pick an Atlanta songsmith like Young Mazi, who like a 25 point lead claimed to be bullet proof only to be shot dead.

IF Goodell was smart, he would buy a clown shirt and in the middle of the 1st Quarter, superman his shirt to reveal his Clownness.

These clown shirts/towels have me giddy.

If Goodell really wanted to diffuse all of this, he would throw on one of those clown shirts and have fun with it. At least the boos would turn to laughs for a minute anyways.

Anyhow, looking forward to it and getting to the Terminals early

IF Goodell was smart, he would buy a clown shirt and in the middle of the 1st Quarter, superman his shirt to reveal his Clownness.

If Goodell really wanted to diffuse all of this, he would throw on one of those clown shirts and have fun with it. At least the boos would turn to laughs for a minute anyways.

Anyhow, looking forward to it and getting to the Terminals early
really

If Goodell really wanted to diffuse all of this, he would throw on one of those clown shirts and have fun with it.

That would require a modicum of political savvy and a self-deprecating sense of humor. No chance. The guy barely has human responses in general. I'm surprised he can tie his own shoes.

Back