Chiefs at Pats - Banner Drop, Goodell Clown Shirts

DIe-YHCUQAEPwjY.jpg

Good morning you Cassel-Foisting ****s.

Our bodies are ready.

611xUys.jpg

Welcome back Clay!

So far, you are the first and only Chefs fan to come over this time.

Tell ya what, we'll trade you Garapollo this time. He'll do much better than Cassel, though it will cost you a bit more.

Welcome back Clay!

So far, you are the first and only Chefs fan to come over this time.

Tell ya what, we'll trade you Garapollo this time. He'll do much better than Cassel, though it will cost you a bit more.

No thanks. We have Chocolate Favre waiting for us next year.

n2piglC.gif

If any of you tailgate at the Terminals, word is they are handing out clown shirts at the gate. I'm hoping one of my friends can get an extra one for me.

Maybe the ONE thing Goodell could do to ease the abuse would be to wear one of the T shirts.

It'll never happen.

I'll bet sales of Goodell Clown shirts would be big in Dallas. :coffee:

Reported on EEI this morning that he won't be in Kraft's luxury box for the game. Maybe he'll be on camera entering the stadium, then get snuck out before people like US actually arrive. Goodell

Once again my district has scheduled Back to School Night on opening night of the NFL season.

DVR and out the door right at 8:30.

Begin #Rogergate

"Roger has left the building."

Silly me, I thought "Attending the opener" meant actually being there...you know....for the opener...like when a foot makes contact with the football and the clock starts ticking.

Does he actually think this will make his reputation better? It would be better to not show up at all, you dumbarse!!

Is he going to wear a gorilla suit, too?

A fake trailer that a Texans fan made for the Patriots:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RE7kQIsEO4Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Begin #Rogergate

"Roger has left the building."

Silly me, I thought "Attending the opener" meant actually being there...you know....for the opener...like when a foot makes contact with the football and the clock starts ticking.

Does he actually think this will make his reputation better? It would be better to not show up at all, you dumbarse!!

Is he going to wear a gorilla suit, too?

I wonder if the NFL fears for his life? :coffee:

Hey guys, Chiefs fan here.

I wanted to wish your team luck (even though they don't need it). I hope there are no injuries for either side.

With that said, we are sick and tired of Alex Smith. Most of us can't wait until he's gone. Yes his teams win, but it's usually in spite of him instead of because of him

The Chiefs run defense will be stout since everyone is healthy, the secondary is okay, but there are some weakness that your HOF head coach will exploit over and over again. I expect to see about 40 5 yard outs that will slowly wear the defense down.

I don't believe that the Chiefs can only win if they score a lot. I believe the only way they win is if the defense plays like gods and keeps everything in front of them, and the DLine (which is good) gets inside pressure without blitzing.

The offense has a TON of potential, but it's all bottled up due to QB. As long as they don't have 10 3 and outs it will help the defense.

Pats should win 24-17, but if the Chiefs pull the miracle just switch the scores.

Enjoy, and I just want you to know how envious I am of your team's success.

PS, this is what goes through Alex's mind when he sees a wide open receiver deep down the field for the 15th time in a game.

They+re+learning_5c85f2_5478755.gif

Hey guys, Chiefs fan here.

I wanted to wish your team luck (even though they don't need it). I hope there are no injuries for either side.

With that said, we are sick and tired of Alex Smith. Most of us can't wait until he's gone. Yes his teams win, but it's usually in spite of him instead of because of him

The Chiefs run defense will be stout since everyone is healthy, the secondary is okay, but there are some weakness that your HOF head coach will exploit over and over again. I expect to see about 40 5 yard outs that will slowly wear the defense down.

I don't believe that the Chiefs can only win if they score a lot. I believe the only way they win is if the defense plays like gods and keeps everything in front of them, and the DLine (which is good) gets inside pressure without blitzing.

The offense has a TON of potential, but it's all bottled up due to QB. As long as they don't have 10 3 and outs it will help the defense.

Pats should win 24-17, but if the Chiefs pull the miracle just switch the scores.

Enjoy, and I just want you to know how envious I am of your team's success.

PS, this is what goes through Alex's mind when he sees a wide open receiver deep down the field for the 15th time in a game.

They+re+learning_5c85f2_5478755.gif

Lol!

Welcome aboard.

We need a "where is roger " chant from the fans tonight

Back