Dan Fouts, holy sh*t

Nantz really is the biggest creep of them all. His ass tonguing of Manning is repulsive.

Even when he's doing the Masters the way he is in the lodge presenting the Jacket brown nosing the Chairman, yuck.

fouts has been horriffic and made ignorant comnents every single game I've ever seen from him. i was screaming at the tv yesterday.

fouts has been horriffic and made ignorant comnents every single game I've ever seen from him. i was screaming at the tv yesterday.

The mute button is a beautiful thing:coffee:

~Dee~

Don't you guys think there was a reason for Fouts complaining?

You do know he is a Chargers guy, you know the Chargers, AFC West rivals of the Chiefs.

I wasn't sure you could :coffee:

~Dee~

Really? He played for the Chargers?! So glad you're here to enlighten us. Being all pink hat bandwagon fans we had no idea.

I'm sure he's just sick of people asking him how he got into the Hall of Fame with such marginal numbers. :coffee:

Fouts is one of the many "legends" and I use that term loosely that Brady has made a footnote with his GOAT career. The bitterness is pretty much palpable but hard to blame him really.

I don't find Fouts to be biased as much as I find him to be annoying and stupid.

Mostly this. Seriously, how many times during the game did Fouts say something, and you, at home, immediately said, "No" or "That didn't happen" or "That's not the guy" or "Actually, that's not a penalty" or "That would be a really terrible idea if they did that" or "Do you know ANY rules, or do we just assume you know none?" or "Do you know the name of any players on the field other than the quarterbacks?" or "How do you constantly make Ian Eagle, former Jets play-by-play guy, sound competent?"

For me? Lots of times. Most of the game. :coffee:

all fricken game, Tommy. all.fricken. GAME.

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Also, his constant jimping over routine throws reminded me of the reaction of a guy getting out of prison after 30 years reacting to a couple of "2s" in a bar.

all fricken game, Tommy. all.fricken. GAME.

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Also, his constant jimping over routine throws reminded me of the reaction of a guy getting out of prison after 30 years reacting to a couple of "2s" in a bar.

I can't believe I forgot that one, because that's the worst of all.

Fouts: "Wow, what a throw, Alex Smith put that one right on a line where only his receiver could get it. Great throw, doesn't get much better than that."

PA Announcer: "Smith pass complete to West for 6 yards. 4th Down and 3."

I can't believe I forgot that one, because that's the worst of all.

Fouts: "Wow, what a throw, Alex Smith put that one right on a line where only his receiver could get it. Great throw, doesn't get much better than that."

PA Announcer: "Smith pass complete to West for 6 yards. 4th Down and 3."

Yeah, did you hear his vitriol on the "late" hit that Hightower had? He was very full of it on that one...just sayin.

The one that truly illustrated his bias was when he said, full of panic, "KC really needs to score right now!" My wife and I looked at each other in disbelief. Full on hater.

I don't know if that game was just an anomaly, or what. I've never even thought about Fouts as an announcer, before that game.

Has he always been like this, and I had never noticed it before?

:huh:

Back