Deflategate 2.0. Preseason Steeler edition

This is akin to using performance enhancing drugs! I demand a full investigation... I'll wait...

Don't hold your breath...you'll just be deflated in the end.

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

Really.

Anyone who can’t see the double standards is truly stoopid.

fyp

This is a dark day for the NFL. :coffee:

DTvt0LUVMAA8Zzg.jpg

I'm just grateful that they didn't find that it was more probable than not, that Brady was generally aware of it.

:coffee:

Well the hammer has come down, The patriots have been stripped of a first rounder next season and Brady has been suspended for 8 games since it was disclosed that the Steelers have indeed used deflated balls

Defective LOL, that's some serious weaksauce defense.

Plus, if you contend that the ball was defective FROM WILSON then you're basically admitting the 'ball pressure/handling procedures' that suddenly became OMFGMOSTIMPORTANTPROCEDURESEVER after Deflategate STILL aren't being conducted correctly.

Otherwise, how do multiple people test and pass a defective football (and then somehow realize later that it was defective in the first place).

The NFL must assume the average football fan is a fucking moron. Oh wait... :coffee:

Not the patriots so no one cares .The giants cowboys game. They proved the giants were using illegal radios on sidelines. ALL they got was a slap on the wrist .

The Commissioner has decided to, once again, use Article 46 to punish a team for the sake of the League's "integrity".

The NFL announced today that the Steelers have been forced to keep Mike Tomlin as their HC for at least 4 more years.

Brutal. Crippling a storied franchise for years to come.:shake:

Leaky nozzle.
Nothing to see here.
Probably made in China.

PS. If you remember, I thought deflategate was stoopid.

Just laugh this off, too. (or you are hypocrites)

INTEGRITY OF THE GAME... er... nevermind

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Leaky nozzle.
Nothing to see here.
Probably made in China.

When PGH loses a 1st, 4th, & their QB for 4 games...THEN it will be funny.
Hilarious.

:coffee:

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Why would they be penalized? The NFL investigated and cleared them of wrong doing.

Besides, who thinks football inflation is a big deal?

Leaky nozzle.
Nothing to see here.
Probably made in China.

No.

How about equal penalties? Not a different set of rules and repercussions for a select group of teams.

You know you can’t handle a level playing field.

Leaky nozzle.
Nothing to see here.
Probably made in China.

While I agree it is a BS offense when weather explains it. I take offense to the Steelers and Giants being cleared within 24 hours while the Patriots has false information left out there for months.
I do take offense to the lost picks and Brady while other teams never were forced to defend themselves.

I think it proves the old NFL still in charge and the Bob Krafts taking the chin music they toss at them.

It looks like it was a single ball that was well below the inflation limit as it "looked" like a marshmallow, and thus was likely not playable. Apparently, all of the other 11 were fully inflated. So likely something wrong with that single ball as it was lower than what one would want to play with for a ball.

With this said though the larger crime was the Steelers-Giants that not investigated to show, and likely prove in my opinion, that both weather and wear and tear can lower the pressure of a football, thereby making what happen in the Pats game innocent.

And yes we are all still looking for all of those disclosed pregame and halftime measurements.

It looks like it was a single ball that was well below the inflation limit as it "looked" like a marshmallow, and thus was likely not playable. Apparently, all of the other 11 were fully inflated. So likely something wrong with that single ball as it was lower than what one would want to play with for a ball.

With this said though the larger crime was the Steelers-Giants that not investigated to show, and likely prove in my opinion, that both weather and wear and tear can lower the pressure of a football, thereby making what happen in the Pats game innocent.

And yes we are all still looking for all of those disclosed pregame and halftime measurements.
originally it was 11 of 12 underdeflated by two PSI (FU Mort) and it was never cleared up for months.

bitter, I am.

originally it was 11 of 12 underdeflated by two PSI (FU Mort) and it was never cleared up for months.

bitter, I am.

Anyone who doesn’t think it was an intentional smear campaign against the Pats is a liar or needs a new, correctly functioning brain.

I will NEVER forgive and forget what the league needlessly pit this team through and took from us. All over.. NOTHING.

Returning the draft picks would help, but I have a better chance of winning the lottery 10 times in a row than THAT ever happening.

Back