Denver looks tough

pats-blue

Reaction score
Yes they Played the stains, bungles and the faiders....

They got a lot of pressure on romo today. Looked pretty good. Will be tough at home.

Their D is not as good as it's "ranking" because of who they played...but they are playing confident.

their offense doesn't look all that. they don't scare me.

The Denver D made some hella good plays I thought.

Good pressure too. Champ Bailey is still Champ Bailey.

Granted, Romo is a terrible QB, but that defense really did look good. The offense is like a remedial version on the Josh McDaniels offense, but it was effective today.

Plus, the Patriots never win in Denver. I'm obviously concerned.

They got a lot of pressure on romo today. Looked pretty good. Will be tough at home.

Their D is not as good as it's "ranking" because of who they played...but they are playing confident.
Can't wait till next week ! Thought they would win the first 3 then 1 of the next five. God I love football!!! woohoo

Denver is pretty impressive Defensively,but so are the Jets and Ravens...Denvers offense is pathetic...Pats 24 Denver 3

I think it's really impressive, the turnaround engineered by Nolan considering the switch in scheme. Even taking into account the fact that Denver "hasn't played anyone" they are still making key plays when they need to which impresses me regardless of opponent. And yeah TD, some of Romo's errant throws helped them out, no doubt.

Marshall, after being in the doghouse, comes out and makes a HUGE play in a HUGE spot. Looks like JM handled him right. Looks like he knew what he was doing with Orton as well (replace TEH HEADSTRONG GUNSLINGERZ with a smart efficient non flashy guy who is coachable but will never be an elite QB)Meanwhile the mangenius' players are filing complaints about him. lollercopterz!!!

I give them a lot of credit, but I dont think they are as good as the team we beat today.

I give them a lot of credit, but I dont think they are as good as the team we beat today.

Certainly not. Just they are looking tougher than I would have thought they would be. They are getting pressure on the QB, confidence (with the wins) and they are playing at home.

Will be a tougher game than I thought I think when I looked at the schedule.

They are playing good ball is all. Josh has the team playing disciplined.

Pats beat an undefeated team for the third straight week next Sunday in Colorado. That team does nothing for me at all. If not for Romo and his overrated arm, Dallas would have won today.

Pats beat an undefeated team for the third straight week next Sunday in Colorado. That team does nothing for me at all. If not for Romo and his overrated arm, Dallas would have won today.
Every team they have played was undefeated when they met, yes?

Bills 0-0
Jets 1-0
Falcons 2-0
Ravens 3-0
Broncos 4-0

I wonder what the longest streak like that is?

26 points in four games

I dont give a shit who you played, 26 points in four games is GD impressive.

Denver does look good and in Denver it is going to be a TOUGH game

Greetings... don't fear, I'm not trolling and you won't get a lot of crazy BS from me. I'm a long time Denver fan and just wanted to jump in since it's "Battle of the Hoodie" week in Denver. :fight:

I will start by saying that my expectations for the season were "cautiously optimistic" before week 1. Say what you will (and many have), but regardless of who they've played so far, Denver has done what they're supposed to do... defeat teams that are equal to or less than than they are as a team.

Considering all the drama, the new coaches, the new schemes and the boatload of new players - my initial predictions were 'maybe' 5-7 wins. I expected them to go 3-0 and thought they could beat Dallas, and thankfully they have done these very things.

The schedule for Denver is very unforgiving -
vs Patriots / @ Chargers / bye / @ Ravens / vs Steelers / @ Redskins
vs Chargers / vs Giants / @ KC / @ Colts / vs Raiders / @ Eagles / vs Chiefs

The games in blue are the "winnable" games for me, so I can now realistically see 7 -8 wins. That being said, looking at the other 8 games... sure, anything can happen and they could lose @ WAS or @ KC... but I like their chances at this point. So, that means they need to steal a win from one of the other 8 games... I like their chances of stealing one of the home games, maybe the Patriots or Chargers... possibly the Giants. But, it's going to be tough and I just hope my brethren that are drunk with the 4-0 euphoria are ready to buckle in for a wild ride.

I have no idea what to expect from week 5 other than this will be their greatest test of the young season. I like what Denver is doing defensivley and if they can rattle Brady like they did Romo, it will help their cause.

Orton has been leashed to a degree and that's fine, but at some point (like they did late yesterday) McDaniels needs to prove to me that he knows something about creative offensive football outside of the NE system. They have a great cast of weapons... and this week, it's time to see those players on prominent display.

I won't be shocked with a Patriots' win... at some point, Denver is going to lose - they'll lose several games. But, they're playing incredibly inspired football right now and I think we're in for a great game.

So, here's to "Hoodie Week"... :kisss:

Greetings... don't fear, I'm not trolling and you won't get a lot of crazy BS from me. I'm a long time Denver fan and just wanted to jump in since it's "Battle of the Hoodie" week in Denver. :fight:
:Lwelcome: MHM

I didn't watch a lot of your game -- just enough to see TRomo be teh suk that he is -- but I was thinking your D looked swarming-quick to me

how would you describe them thus far this year?

It sucks that it's harder to hate Denver now because Josh McD is there.

This will definitely be tough sledding tho.

Welcome to the boards MHM. :)

Back