Dion Lewis injury watch ~ ACL tear, lost for season

I wonder if it will be knee braces for Dion when he returns.

I saw a slo mo of his run and he seemed to have been injured while running and not the tackle.

Looked to me like it happened when the guy diving from behind swept his foot and ankle, moving his leg sideways and bending the knee a bit. But I'm no Dr. Chev,

Cheers, BostonTim

Hopefully it's just a sprain. White going to have to step up as the 3rd down back. His problem he goes down . When he gets any contact.

Meh. You'll just pay off some judge to reverse any sanctions against you.

Sorry, but you've really left me no choice

Is that the new version of justification?

Paying off the judge the league had rushed to acquire?

I knew corn was essentially an empty caloric value food product, but I didn't know it emptied your brainz. Or maybe it's the weed.

#38 seemed to do a good job in place of Lewis yesterday. Between him and White, who knows.....

I like Bolden but on one screen pass that he caught, I couldn't help but think that Lewis would have been gone for 20 minimum and Bolden looked like he was wading in cement and got tackled immediately. He just doesn't seem to have half the shiftiness that Lewis has.

I like Bolden but on one screen pass that he caught, I couldn't help but think that Lewis would have been gone for 20 minimum and Bolden looked like he was wading in cement and got tackled immediately. He just doesn't seem to have half the shiftiness that Lewis has.

Yup, for as shitty an actual runner White is and the fact that he goes down instantly with contact, he is actually pretty decent in the open field and against the Jets was pretty good in pass protection. I think he is gonna be the main 3rd down guy going forward unless the Pats re-sign Cadet or pick up Dri Archer.

Is that the new version of justification?

Paying off the judge the league had rushed to acquire?

I knew corn was essentially an empty caloric value food product, but I didn't know it emptied your brainz. Or maybe it's the weed.

Well in this case it was a tongue in cheek joke.

The other version is that the judge is just a Pats fan. I prefer to think there was some kind of skullduggery involved because that's more interesting.

Well in this case it was a tongue in cheek joke.

The other version is that the judge is just a Pats fan. I prefer to think there was some kind of skullduggery involved because that's more interesting.

Ah.

Tongue in cheek. Skullduggery.

You're full of hijinks and shenanigans.

Back