Divorce Court for the Bradys?

~Dee~
Looking at the pictures in that article made me want to cry. What a happy, unified family to all appearances. T/G seemed like such a great match for many years We'll never know exactly what caused the final split, but I'm sure Tom's backing out on his promise to retire didn't help. Their marriage always seemed kind of one-sided with him "pursuing his dream" while she stayed home building and nurturing a beautiful family. To all accounts, she is a primo mom. Plus, I understand this may not be the first time they have reached critical mass. Giz saw a divorce lawyer just a few years ago - maybe as a threat? or looking to her future? All I know is that if Brady did indeed torpedo his family due to his selfishness, I have lost all respect for him. (I know I said I had made my final comment, but I am an inveterate liar.)

Looking at the pictures in that article made me want to cry. What a happy, unified family to all appearances. T/G seemed like such a great match for many years We'll never know exactly what caused the final split, but I'm sure Tom's backing out on his promise to retire didn't help. Their marriage always seemed kind of one-sided with him "pursuing his dream" while she stayed home building and nurturing a beautiful family. To all accounts, she is a primo mom. Plus, I understand this may not be the first time they have reached critical mass. Giz saw a divorce lawyer just a few years ago - maybe as a threat? or looking to her future? All I know is that if Brady did indeed torpedo his family due to his selfishness, I have lost all respect for him. (I know I said I had made my final comment, but I am an inveterate liar.)
Yes this as much as everyone gives her $hit she gave up a career that was making more then Tom a lot more. She’s still worth more ..... He’s made his bed, unfortunately the kids will suffer in the end promises made .... I really hope they can work it out ... I hope he retires I’ve said for a while one hit could end everything at his age.

~Dee~

Tom without Gisele 2 and 2 regular season

~Dee~
I have found that if a change is necessary in one's life, and it is not made voluntarily, life has a way of forcing your hand. I have clung on to many things (jobs, men, etc) that I should have released but clung to for various reasons long past their expiration date, only to have some kind of "circumstance" arise that FORCED that release despite my resistence. I'm not wishing bad on Brady for his reluctance to move forward, but if the time had come . . . no telling how Fate may make the change for him in spite of himself. 🔮

Can't wait to hear how this is all Belichick's fault.

All I know is that Brady took money out of my pocket in 2019 when he masqueraded as a Patriot QB, so I hope it gets really shitty for him
during the hearing or however this process works. I hope Giz reveals ugly, embarassing details which piss Tom off so much that he ends up
taking her to court for defamation of character, like the Depp trial.

And Bill gets called to the stand. Can you imagine?

I can't really conjure up any way that could actually happen, but the notion of some poor defense lawyer attempting to cross-examine Belichick
is pretty comical. Guy wouldn't stand a chance.

All I know is that Brady took money out of my pocket in 2019 when he masqueraded as a Patriot QB, so I hope it gets really shitty for him
during the hearing or however this process works. I hope Giz reveals ugly, embarassing details which piss Tom off so much that he ends up

I can't really conjure up any way that could actually happen, but the notion of some poor defense lawyer attempting to cross-examine Belichick
Thanks for the chuckle.

My first thought was G, like someone wrote, she retired to build a family and by all accounts she did a great job and is a good mom.

If he did made a promise to retire and changed his mind that would hard to fix and could be just the last straw. She has been asking him, from what we know, to retire for his health and family. She took his oldest son in and loves him like her own.

She had more money prior to marriage and has build on it. I'm sure this was not an easy decision, if they are heading to divorce, for them.

I think of the children. It will be hard and an adjustment. Even if it is better in the long run.

It sucks all away around and it is being played out for more than them to see.

in all honesty what's going on between Tom and Gisele is none of our business. We have no idea what goes on behind those walls. It's truly unfair for any of them to be judged. That's between a husband and a wife.

For instance everybody outside of my family loved my wife, but did you know she cut one of my brake lines, poisoned me, and had a seven man affair? Those things happen behind closed doors.

Maybe Tom unretired because he caught his wife ramming a 10 inch diameter dildo? Then he realize why it was like having sex with a cup of warm water. Maybe he felt inadequate and he had to get back on the field to feel like a man again. 🤷‍♂️

in all honesty what's going on between Tom and Gisele is none of our business. We have no idea what goes on behind those walls. It's truly unfair for any of them to be judged. That's between a husband and a wife.

🤷‍♂️
Sorry, but when both participants are public figures, you kind of forfeit your right to "private life." You can't be in public for professional reasons and expect your personal life to be held in some kind of "off limits" area. Just ask any politician, entertainer or - basically - pro athlete. Was Pistorius blowing his GF away a "personal matter" or Ray Carruth or the asshole NFLer who dragged his unconscious GF into an elevator? Can't have it both ways. That's how tabloids make their living: Giving us lookee loos our "inside scoop." What you tell your neighbors about your divorce is your personal business. You're not making your money in the public arena. For those who are, one of the prices they pay is privacy.

Sorry, but when both participants are public figures, you kind of forfeit your right to "private life." You can't be in public for professional reasons and expect your personal life to be held in some kind of "off limits" area. Just ask any politician, entertainer or - basically - pro athlete. Was Pistorius blowing his GF away a "personal matter" or Ray Carruth or the asshole NFLer who dragged his unconscious GF into an elevator? Can't have it both ways. That's how tabloids make their living: Giving us lookee loos our "inside scoop." What you tell your neighbors about your divorce is your personal business. You're not making your money in the public arena. For those who are, one of the prices they pay is privacy.
I agree that there is repercussions to being famous and rich and all that crap, but we still don’t know what goes on behind those doors.

For instance everybody outside of my family loved my wife, but did you know she cut one of my brake lines, poisoned me, and had a seven man affair? Those things happen behind closed doors.

Maybe Tom unretired because he caught his wife ramming a 10 inch diameter dildo? Then he realize why it was like having sex with a cup of warm water. Maybe he felt inadequate and he had to get back on the field to feel like a man again. 🤷‍♂️
I'm enjoying the smartassery on the topic but the reality is I dread this inescapably dominating the headlines for what will seem like eternity. Just put my IDGAF hat on and try to pay attention to football.

Mine too.

~Dee~

Well OBF, seeing that this is your almost next to last post on the subject, I'll feed this little gem.
So, he promised to retire to spend time with the family so Giz can do her thing. Then before he unretires he signs a 10 year deal with Fox so he can be away from the family 4 days a week during football season, September thru mid February.:)

Well OBF, seeing that this is your almost next to last post on the subject, I'll feed this little gem.
So, he promised to retire to spend time with the family so Giz can do her thing. Then before he unretires he signs a 10 year deal with Fox so he can be away from the family 4 days a week during football season, September thru mid February.:)
False equivalency there, my paranoid friend. Only chance of Tom suffering total, life-threatening injury sitting in the announcer's chair is 14 hours next to Tom Jackson non-stop holding forth. (BTW - whatever happened to Tomase? I miss his brilliance . . .)

False equivalency there, my paranoid friend. Only chance of Tom suffering total, life-threatening injury sitting in the announcer's chair is 14 hours next to Tom Jackson non-stop holding forth. (BTW - whatever happened to Tomase? I miss his brilliance . . .)
Tomase works for WEEI. Covers the Red Sox and Celtics and does TV spots on NBC Sports Boston. Still ugly as hell.

It's a shame, but he only has himself to blame. He even said it in an interview about how he's missed birthdays, thanksgivings, chrismasses, all the other special family monents for 23 years....and how enough is enough at some stage and he will have to put his family first etc etc. He retires and then because of this weoird obsession he has, and likely knowing full well it will put his marriage at risk, he un-retires.

She did her job, moved to Boston for him and I know people raise their eyebrows at multi millionaire Giselle raising kids and all the help she likely had, she still did it. Put her lucrative career on hold allowing him to be basically absent for 6 months every year. She even put up with a certified lunatic like Antonio Brown living with them.

I have zero sympathy for him. He must have known this was a distinct possibilty. Yet he still did it.

Back