Divorce Court for the Bradys?

I would like to compare this to Ben Roethlisberger's ( AKA on this board as Rapistberger) family life.

Youtube Footbahlin with Ben Roethlisberger to get to know him better. 6 episodes now.

Hi PFL.

It's a shame, but he only has himself to blame. He even said it in an interview about how he's missed birthdays, thanksgivings, chrismasses, all the other special family monents for 23 years....and how enough is enough at some stage and he will have to put his family first etc etc. He retires and then because of this weoird obsession he has, and likely knowing full well it will put his marriage at risk, he un-retires.

She did her job, moved to Boston for him and I know people raise their eyebrows at multi millionaire Giselle raising kids and all the help she likely had, she still did it. Put her lucrative career on hold allowing him to be basically absent for 6 months every year. She even put up with a certified lunatic like Antonio Brown living with them.

I have zero sympathy for him. He must have known this was a distinct possibilty. Yet he still did it.

Please, God, please have Giz spill the beans on what it was like with Antonio Brown (and Alex Guerrero) in the house.

Please, God, please have Giz spill the beans on what it was like with Antonio Brown (and Alex Guerrero) in the house.

I mean if AB is exposing himself in a hotel pool to guests, god knows what he got up there behind closed doors with them?

Fact: TFB has 3 sisters, Giselle has 5 sisters....can you imagine the estrogen hurricane washing ovah the poor guy during join-family get-togethers? 🥵

Retiring / un-retiring was TFB's only path to re-establish his dominance after the 20+ year Alpha-Male run he had been on :pirate2: :titus:

If Giselle can't handle this wee bit of a pimp-slap, I say let her pout herself out --- see if SHE can make a successful un-retiring re-run on the modeling :ohbaby: runways of life and get back to us, jeez Louise!!

OTOH... if Giselle is the brains behind the real estate buy-develope-sell run she & TFB have been on since their marriage, I say dump the chump, Gizzy --- you are way to good for him :D

Thanks for the chuckle.

My first thought was G, like someone wrote, she retired to build a family and by all accounts she did a great job and is a good mom.

If he did made a promise to retire and changed his mind that would hard to fix and could be just the last straw. She has been asking him, from what we know, to retire for his health and family. She took his oldest son in and loves him like her own.

She had more money prior to marriage and has build on it. I'm sure this was not an easy decision, if they are heading to divorce, for them.

I think of the children. It will be hard and an adjustment. Even if it is better in the long run.

It sucks all away around and it is being played out for more than them to see.to drive tom to tamp
Q isn't it true you conspired to drive tom off?
BB We're on to Cincinatti

It's a shame, but he only has himself to blame. He even said it in an interview about how he's missed birthdays, thanksgivings, chrismasses, all the other special family monents for 23 years....and how enough is enough at some stage and he will have to put his family first etc etc. He retires and then because of this weoird obsession he has, and likely knowing full well it will put his marriage at risk, he un-retires.

She did her job, moved to Boston for him and I know people raise their eyebrows at multi millionaire Giselle raising kids and all the help she likely had, she still did it. Put her lucrative career on hold allowing him to be basically absent for 6 months every year. She even put up with a certified lunatic like Antonio Brown living with them.

I have zero sympathy for him. He must have known this was a distinct possibilty. Yet he still did it.

100%. It seems the very personalty traits that propelled Brady to become the GOAT in football are now going to be his undoing in life.

Such a shame. If he simply retired as GOAT with class he would hold court over Tampa and all of New England.

In the end, he has been incapable of doing the right things to close out his career.

I've moved on from Tom Brady but I hate reading the opinions of others in terms of "why" the marriage of two celebrities is on the rocks. Hey, could it also be from the added stress and pressure over the fact that none of us can mind our f***ing business, leading to gossip stories and paparazzi, etc. Just observe and report on the professional athlete and the professional model, and allow them the courtesy of moving the spotlight off of their home life. We don't know what it's like to be married to either one of them, or even what it's like to be either of them. Wish these people could be left alone just like we would hope to be left alone during such a sad period.

Kanya, Pete and Kim? Hell yeah, those clowns are tweeting and making spectacles of themselves. This is not the same situation and I genuinely feel bad for both Tom and Gisele.

I've moved on from Tom Brady but I hate reading the opinions of others in terms of "why" the marriage of two celebrities is on the rocks. Hey, could it also be from the added stress and pressure over the fact that none of us can mind our f***ing business, leading to gossip stories and paparazzi, etc. Just observe and report on the professional athlete and the professional model, and allow them the courtesy of moving the spotlight off of their home life. We don't know what it's like to be married to either one of them, or even what it's like to be either of them. Wish these people could be left alone just like we would hope to be left alone during such a sad period.

Kanya, Pete and Kim? Hell yeah, those clowns are tweeting and making spectacles of themselves. This is not the same situation and I genuinely feel bad for both Tom and Gisele.

This is a good take as well.

Last edited:

But the issue is, these super wealthy 'celebrities' make a knowing Faustian pact in the careers. They can get untold riches, but the same public exposure that drives the revenue will also be focussed on their personal life. Greater exposure leads to greater wealth because people form andattachment to the 'brand' and they buy the products, subscribe to their personal businesses etc etc. And with that exposure comes the intrusion they all hate. Can't one without the other.

1. The Tua weird fingers video was probably the straw that broke the camel’s back

2. Sad to think that far ahead but if they split, what happens to the older kid. Does Moynahan the raise the kid, or Gisele. Won’t be TB12, he will now play till age50

1. The Tua weird fingers video was probably the straw that broke the camel’s back

2. Sad to think that far ahead but if they split, what happens to the older kid. Does Moynahan the raise the kid, or Gisele. Won’t be TB12, he will now play till age50

Bridget Moynihan already raises that boy. He stays with Tom and Giselle at times through the year and I'd imagine he'll still keep up that relationship with his stepmom. As someone once said, you divorce spouses, not children.

Imagine the trauma of Dad having to miss Family stuff to go to work. It'll be a miracle if they don't all end up in therapy from
the times the big guy didn't get to blow out Birthday candles or see that big dance recital.

Which is pretty much every family in America without having the money to do anything or buy anything you can possibly dream of to make up for it.

My Dad worked all the time. He took every hour of OT he could get and missed plenty of stuff, but silly me and the rest of the siblings just accepted that as
the reality of the situation and just dealt with it. I didn't have the option of flipping on the TV and getting to watch him wire a phone circuit while
everybody called him a God that walks amongst mortals.

Those kids will probably be no worse off then any that grow up in incredibly wealthy, famous families. I will refuse to listen to any pity party directed
at them or their parents.

The optics of all of this stuff is going to be horrible for the Golden Boy and his batshit crazy wife and I intend to enjoy it while it lasts.

yeah, much as i loathe giz,her putting up with a.b. is definitely a feather in her cap.

I going to wait until I see a cow fly by my window. Then I'll watch it.
twister-movie.gif

Back