Divorce Court for the Bradys?

i loathe giz but if he promised her he'd retire(so she'd quit being p-a about it publicly maybe) then i get why she's pissed. but her little "i'm a poor housewife" schtick is 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the coaches' wives are moreso the true heroines.
also, some of us are shits when we're younger and get easier to live with later...just sayin' 😁

i loathe giz but if he promised her he'd retire(so she'd quit being p-a about it publicly maybe) then i get why she's pissed. but her little "i'm a poor housewife" schtick is 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the coaches' wives are moreso the true heroines.
also, some of us are shits when we're younger and get easier to live with later...just sayin' 😁

We don't know what's really going on or what's been said but it is very obvious from Tom's presser the other day that he's got a lot on his mind. Rumors of marital discord have circulated for several years and the common theme has always been Giz wants him with family and Tom wants to play football. If he promised he'd retire, she has reason to be angry. Even if he didn't promise he'd retire, she's been patient for waiting this long. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of Giz but after the last the 3-4 years I'm not a fan of Tom either.

Tom has changed considerably and he's no longer the same person Giz married. That may be what has actually precipitated this turmoil.

Tom has changed considerably and he's no longer the same person Giz married. That may be what has actually precipitated this turmoil.
a lot of the change i've seen is since she's been with him though. some people like to mold their s.o., then get pissed that they have a line in the sand/have changed.

a lot of the change i've seen is since she's been with him though. some people like to mold their s.o., then get pissed that they have a line in the sand/have changed.

The change I'm talking about has ALL been since she's been with him. But is it all because of her? I don't think she was behind Tom breaking league rules to talk to the Dolphins owner, Ross, to become a minority owner or colluding with Sean Payton and Steven Ross to play for them. She didn't make Tom get stumbling drunk in public or manipulate his situation so Arians would be forced to quit as HC. Tom did these things without her help.

I have no issue with Giz wanting him to be a full time dad & husband. I do have an issue with Tom's disloyal, boorish and unethical behavior of late. Maybe Giz does too.

The change I'm talking about has ALL been since she's been with him. But is it all because of her? I don't think she was behind Tom breaking league rules to talk to the Dolphins owner, Ross, to become a minority owner or colluding with Sean Payton and Steven Ross to play for them. She didn't make Tom get stumbling drunk in public or manipulate his situation so Arians would be forced to quit as HC. Tom did these things without her help.

I have no issue with Giz wanting him to be a full time dad & husband. I do have an issue with Tom's disloyal, boorish and unethical behavior of late. Maybe Giz does too.
He greedy af and all about TB12. No loyalty except for himself.

Lol

I think Giz was likely supporting and was prominent in a lot of the push against Bill, a lot of "it's disgraceful the way he treats you, you need to change that or leave", I can buy that happening. But as Chevvs says, he's still his own man and makes his own decisions. He changed significantly sometime around the whole Jimmy G thing. Call it a mid-life crisis or whatever, but the sudden desire to be more prominent with social media accounts and documentaries and the desire to be seen as "funny" etc with the huge push from him with his brand and products, was a noticeable attitude change.

And that's fine, people change, no issue about that. A lot of fans just didn't like this new Tom and still don't. One can sympathise with the wife here, I mean if he told her he was finally retiring and then very quickly changes his mind, you can understand why she's pissed.

He greedy af and all about TB12. No loyalty except for himself.

Yeah, I didn't mention Tom stabbing Kraft in the back after being treated like a son for years. Or turning his back on millions of Patriots fans.

Giz is about family. As R71 said above, Giz was prominent in Tom pushing back against BB. I believe that. Yeah, she got Tom to think about happiness outside the Patriots.
But at the same time, I don't think Giz ever thought Tom would take it a few steps further to become that guy who put himself first above family.

Yeah, I didn't mention Tom stabbing Kraft in the back after being treated like a son for years. Or turning his back on millions of Patriots fans.

Giz is about family. As R71 said above, Giz was prominent in Tom pushing back against BB. I believe that. Yeah, she got Tom to think about happiness outside the Patriots.
But at the same time, I don't think Giz ever thought Tom would take it a few steps further to become that guy who put himself first above family.

Sheesh, you'll be savaged for those comments!! :rofl:

I would add that since TFB knew in 2019 that he was in fact moving on, it was kind of a bitch move to let the organization believe he would be back until the last minute.

Why does this thread make it feel like PP has been taken over by TMZ?

Because it has. All anyone seems to care about is media-created TMZ bullshit anymore. Its literally what 95% of Mazz's posts are, and people get sucked in.

Thank goodness for those here that still talk about actual football and the team.

Because it has. All anyone seems to care about is media-created TMZ bullshit anymore. Its literally what 95% of Mazz's posts are, and people get sucked in.

Thank goodness for those here that still talk about actual football and the team.
You're welcome. Though I did notice Tom's effed up face.

Aw, lighten up Lillian. Football season hasn't even started yet. There will be plenty of time to talk x's and o's and player analysis and game planning and what all. No harm throwing in a few "personal interest" stories. I mean, didn't Vick get plenty of ink about his dog fighting ring, which had zero to do with "actual football." Or seeing recipes of what Vince was grilling up at his latest backyard BBQ? From what I've seen around here over the years, pretty much any topic is fair game for commenting. No rule such as "discussion of the offensive line, ONLY" that I ever knew about.

Back