Divorce Court for the Bradys?

Aw, lighten up Lillian. Football season hasn't even started yet. There will be plenty of time to talk x's and o's and player analysis and game planning and what all. No harm throwing in a few "personal interest" stories. I mean, didn't Vick get plenty of ink about his dog fighting ring, which had zero to do with "actual football." Or seeing recipes of what Vince was grilling up at his latest backyard BBQ? From what I've seen around here over the years, pretty much any topic is fair game for commenting. No rule such as "discussion of the offensive line, ONLY" that I ever knew about.
What Vick did was in fact a crime. Getting up in peoples privet lives does not fit this forum.

What Vick did was in fact a crime. Getting up in peoples privet lives does not fit this forum.
I understand and empathize with your point. And I will not spend much energy in the midst of the chatter. But all things brady and Gis is news and to many, of great importance. If we all can carry on about the owl on my trash can, those two seem fair game to me.

Cheers

With all do respect and I mean that in the most sincere way, but Tom Brady was in fact a member of the Patriots. He is also the greatest QB to ever play professional football. He is a celebrity with the last few years being controversial. You can’t possibly think people are going to ignore why he thumbed his nose at the New England Patriots organization and fans? Inquiring minds will always want to know what goes on in his head. People want answers and people are trying to figure out what makes him tick.

I think the New England Fanbase is pretty pissed off at him and they’re trying to figure out why his Patriots career ended end so badly.

Finally, whenever I come across a particular topic that holds no interest to me whatsoever I just turn the page and look for a topic that I enjoy. In the meantime I invite you to my piggy thread. I am certain you will enjoy all the wonderful things that I put in there. Have a wonderful day. Pig

With all do respect and I mean that in the most sincere way, but Tom Brady was in fact a member of the Patriots. He is also the greatest QB to ever play professional football. He is a celebrity with the last few years being controversial. You can’t possibly think people are going to ignore why he thumbed his nose at the New England Patriots organization and fans? Inquiring minds will always want to know what goes on in his head. People want answers and people are trying to figure out what makes him tick.

I think the New England Fanbase is pretty pissed off at him and they’re trying to figure out why his Patriots career ended end so badly.

Finally, whenever I come across a particular topic that holds no interest to me whatsoever I just turn the page and look for a topic that I enjoy. In the meantime I invite you to my piggy thread. I am certain you will enjoy all the wonderful things that I put in there. Have a wonderful day. Pig
Now pig I was only replying to that post. And I clearly said that this was not the forum for it. Yes I do often skip over things that I don't care to be a part of. But the poster made the comparison and I replied.

I think the New England Fanbase is pretty pissed off at him and they’re trying to figure out why he turned traitor on Kraft, Belichick and millions of Patriots fans by colluding to join Ross in Miami a full year before his contract was up here in NE.

My $0.02

I only said this was not the forum for it.
That's why I mentioned the owl on my trash-can. An example cited by management to emphasize that anything goes, except politics and religion and bad behavior.

Referencing the underlying principle in Times v Sullivan, Both of them compete every single day for the title of the world's most public public figure. They chose the spotlight.

Maybe Brady and Gisele needed to spice things up and had a three way with Guerrero. Then Gisele was jealous because she was more of a audience member than participant… 🤷‍♂️
The quickest way for Guerrero to extract the secret ingredients for concussion water, Brady's nectar and Gisele's tears. :yay2:+:cry:=:party:

I only said this was not the forum for it.
It might not be the forum for it but it certainly is a forum for it right?

Talk about the Patriots. Talk about other teams. Talk about Alice in Wonderland, the owls on your trashcan, or almost anything else. It's all good (as long as it's not Politics).

Football is the only reason Tom got her in the first place.
If he can still play at a high level and still has the drive than let her go. If she’s gonna leave him over one or two more seasons, then she’d find some other excuse a few years from now anyway.

Football is the only reason Tom got her in the first place.
If he can still play at a high level and still has the drive than let her go. If she’s gonna leave him over one or two more seasons, then she’d find some other excuse a few years from now anyway.
If this happens, he'll have no problem upgrading...at least youth/looks wise.

I'm sympathetic towards her, having made significant sacrifices to enable his career. Brady seems to think he's immune from being really badly injured and increasing his risk of brain damage.

He also seems to forget that his reaction and processing times will continue to slow, i.e. he will find it that bit harder to avoid the bad hits.

Giselle or his shadow Guerrero? The time when he started to change lines up with meeting both of them. I 110% believe it's Guerrero. A known snakeoil salesman and with that history still somehow convinced Brady to put his name and reputation on the line by selling concussion water. Seriously wtf was Brady thinking. Maybe Giselle played a small part but if there was any wedge driven between Brady and BB it was by Guerrero, and there's at least some real evidence to back that up. Honestly I don't know how that guy manages to never be mentioned in these type of conversations when he's Brady's "spiritual leader". He's very good at hiding in the shadows. Heck who knows, maybe he's the one driving the wedge between Gisselle and Brady right now. Perhaps he did plan on retiring but Guerrero convinced him to keep playing to boost their TB12 business. Nothing would surprise me with that creep.

Guerrero certainly had a big part in driving a wedge between Tom and BB. Plus, that was the beginning (as far as we know) of Tom running up the back stairs to complain to Bob Kraft so he could get his way with BB.

she has a good figure but she is not pretty. at all.

Can't disagree with you. I can't even say she cleans up all that well with professional makeup and fancy clothes.
I mean, she still has a beanpole look about her and those knobby knees despite her plastic surgery.

rs_634x1024-140204120927-634.gisele-bundchen-red-carpet-fashion-then-now-020414.jpg

One thing I'll give her over Tom is that she seems to have her shit together regarding what's important in life.

One thing I'll give her over Tom is that she seems to have her shit together regarding what's important in life.

Yup.

I would imagine she has her shit together when it comes to a potential divorce as well. Not only financially, but with regard to custody.

Yup.

I would imagine she has her shit together when it comes to a potential divorce as well. Not only financially, but with regard to custody.

Yeah, no issue about assets or money, she has more money than he has and has earned more. And let's face it, custody would be a slam dunk in front of any judge. She has remained at home while he has been indulging his passion.

Last edited:
Back