Divorce Court for the Bradys?

I just saw on one of those Google web sites, that she has no plans to return to him. That was the headline, I didn't click on the story.

Aw, lighten up Lillian. Football season hasn't even started yet. There will be plenty of time to talk x's and o's and player analysis and game planning and what all. No harm throwing in a few "personal interest" stories. I mean, didn't Vick get plenty of ink about his dog fighting ring, which had zero to do with "actual football." Or seeing recipes of what Vince was grilling up at his latest backyard BBQ? From what I've seen around here over the years, pretty much any topic is fair game for commenting. No rule such as "discussion of the offensive line, ONLY" that I ever knew about.
That's why this place is worth coming back to...it's not just football.

Aw, lighten up Lillian. Football season hasn't even started yet. There will be plenty of time to talk x's and o's and player analysis and game planning and what all. No harm throwing in a few "personal interest" stories. I mean, didn't Vick get plenty of ink about his dog fighting ring, which had zero to do with "actual football." Or seeing recipes of what Vince was grilling up at his latest backyard BBQ? From what I've seen around here over the years, pretty much any topic is fair game for commenting. No rule such as "discussion of the offensive line, ONLY" that I ever knew about.
Don't listen to Alk. He's one of those weirdo's for whom the football season never ends. Looking forward to the Vick dog fighting thread. Do you realize there's not on thread about Johhny Depp, Rihanna, the Kardashians, Kanye West, etc etc. LFG!!!!!!! :coffee:

Yeah, but this ain't just any ol jalopy. Even with a few miles on her, she's just about as stylish a ride as he'll ever find. And I do think she's hung in there for a whole lot more years than she probably thought she was signing up for. She was at the top of her game which she quit to bring up their kids. It's her turn IMO to come first.
...please...this is TFB, the guy is dialed in to whole level of ass that mere mortals like us can't even begin to comprehend...

Never pleasant news to hear a marriage falling apart, no matter what your status in life is. Hoping they are able to work things out for the kiddos.

As R71 said above, Giz was prominent in Tom pushing back against BB. I believe that.
Giselle or his shadow Guerrero? The time when he started to change lines up with meeting both of them. I 110% believe it's Guerrero. A known snakeoil salesman and with that history still somehow convinced Brady to put his name and reputation on the line by selling concussion water. Seriously wtf was Brady thinking. Maybe Giselle played a small part but if there was any wedge driven between Brady and BB it was by Guerrero, and there's at least some real evidence to back that up. Honestly I don't know how that guy manages to never be mentioned in these type of conversations when he's Brady's "spiritual leader". He's very good at hiding in the shadows. Heck who knows, maybe he's the one driving the wedge between Gisselle and Brady right now. Perhaps he did plan on retiring but Guerrero convinced him to keep playing to boost their TB12 business. Nothing would surprise me with that creep.

Last edited:
Back