Divorce Court for the Bradys?

I bet Guerrero is pumping the arse off Brady.

I admit that thought crossed my mind.

What if all those trolls were right?

Nah.........couldn't be.

I'm just spitballing here, but if such a thing were actually true then it would break the internet. The collective IQ of humanity would plunge overnight.

Nah.........couldn't be.

I'm just spitballing here, but if such a thing were actually true then it would break the internet. The collective IQ of humanity would plunge overnight.

At the very least, it's a very weird relationship. A quack Doctor who got his credentials via Chinese 'medicine' off the internet and has been investigated has become the object of a very weird obsession of Tom Brady's. It doesn't make much sense at all. I mean Michael Jordan had a trainer, Tim Grover who was a crucial part of his success and was with him for 15 years. He helped Jordan rebuild his body to a Basketball body after his Baseball stint. They had/have a close relationship. but you don't hear Jordan weirdly talking about "loving" him and they don't hang out together and he was never there on the court hugging him after Championships etc.

It would be absolutely hilarious if it was true and Tom turned out to be a roaring fudge packer! :rofl:

Nah.........couldn't be.

I'm just spitballing here, but if such a thing were actually true then it would break the internet. The collective IQ of humanity would divulged overnight.
FYP (Me and hawg excluded)

At the very least, it's a very weird relationship. A quack Doctor who got his credentials via Chinese 'medicine' off the internet and has been investigated has become the object of a very weird obsession of Tom Brady's. It doesn't make much sense at all. I mean Michael Jordan had a trainer, Tim Grover who was a crucial part of his success and was with him for 15 years. He helped Jordan rebuild his body to a Basketball body after his Baseball stint. They had/have a close relationship. but you don't hear Jordan weirdly talking about "loving" him and they don't hang out together and he was never there on the court hugging him after Championships etc.

It would be absolutely hilarious if it was true and Tom turned out to be a roaring fudge packer! :rofl:
This thread took a hilarious turn 😂

That's why "stick to football only" remarks need to be ignored. Never know when a random thought may generate interesting commentary due to all the deranged brains around here. :dith::insane:
Deranged is my middle name. :insane:

Nah.........couldn't be.

Guerrero has the mad skills that Jizz simply does not have... :coffee:

If you thought concussion water was WTF, what you don't know will blow your mind!

So it looks like Mrs. Brady has given Tom an ultimatum: You can play out this year and then you have to retire or I walk. That seems reasonable to me. He can't have that much playing time left anyway, so if this is a non-negotiable position, he can play this year knowing it's his last and tie up whatever loose ends he thinks he has. That seems more dignified to me than waiting to get his head torn off and being forced to retire due to injury. If he plays well, he can go out with a feeling of satisfaction; if he tanks, he'll likely realize his playing days are over anyway.

So it looks like Mrs. Brady has given Tom an ultimatum: You can play out this year and then you have to retire or I walk. That seems reasonable to me. He can't have that much playing time left anyway, so if this is a non-negotiable position, he can play this year knowing it's his last and tie up whatever loose ends he thinks he has. That seems more dignified to me than waiting to get his head torn off and being forced to retire due to injury. If he plays well, he can go out with a feeling of satisfaction; if he tanks, he'll likely realize his playing days are over anyway.

I agree. There's nothing more he can accomplish.

Back