Divorce Court for the Bradys?

aside from if tb broke a promise to her in which case i side with her, it's difficult for me to take either one's "side" as far as career. they are pretty much doing what they were when they met. if one of them suddenly decided to work in the cia or enlist in the military, or some other career that significantly impacted their safety and family life, i'd get the bitching a lot more.

Guerrero certainly had a big part in driving a wedge between Tom and BB. Plus, that was the beginning (as far as we know) of Tom running up the back stairs to complain to Bob Kraft so he could get his way with BB.

Can't disagree with you. I can't even say she cleans up all that well with professional makeup and fancy clothes.
I mean, she still has a beanpole look about her and those knobby knees despite her plastic surgery.

rs_634x1024-140204120927-634.gisele-bundchen-red-carpet-fashion-then-now-020414.jpg

One thing I'll give her over Tom is that she seems to have her shit together regarding what's important in life.
I'll never see knees the same way now!

aside from if tb broke a promise to her in which case i side with her, it's difficult for me to take either one's "side" as far as career. they are pretty much doing what they were when they met. if one of them suddenly decided to work in the cia or enlist in the military, or some other career that significantly impacted their safety and family life, i'd get the bitching a lot more.
Also gotta consider the step mom role, I would think that isn't the easiest job

View: https://youtu.be/4rw0LAIqZ1Y

Couple years ago right before Tom Brady won the Super Bowl with Tampa Bay Meat canyon came up with this beauty.

The funny thing is meat canyon actually predicted Tom would win the Super Bowl. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

she has a good figure but she is not pretty. at all.
Thank you for saying that, I wasn't sure if it was just me. I always thought she has a very manly face, maybe more manly than Tom's now.

One thing for sure - they now seem to both have the same cheek bone structure. Must be sharing the same surgeon - maybe they get a couple's discount? :shrug-n:

she has a good figure but she is not pretty. at all.
We have disagreed about her looks from the get. IMO she is gorgeous and one of the few women who made their fortunes by relying on their looks who actually looks terrific without makeup.

I think at least part of their marital issues are the same deal as why the vast majority of celebrity marriages fail -- infinite amounts of options and cash.

For the High Elves of the world, you need not be concerned with simple survival or have any real need to compromise your needs or desires to achieve a reasonable balance. No, for the 1 percenters you realize that you can build a dream home of ridiculous opulence complete with a moat and then decide within a year that it wasn't enough.....wasn't what you thought it would be and so on the market it goes.

So, you rinse, cycle and repeat while you chase finding the feeling of home you had when you were a kid, but you find that having endless resources doesn't equal happiness, but maybe it's just around the corner. Or on a different coast. Or having a private heliport. Trading one gilded cage for another.

I think about the story about the LA mansion I alluded to above and nobody really had any facts why that didn't work out for Tomzelle. There were rumors that Giz "hated California", but what did that mean? Why would you spend 10M on a Xanadu next to Schwarzenegger's house if that was the case? Did some Tinseltown A-lister go all mean girls on Giz? I can't fathom any of it.

It's almost impossible for me to even imagine what the dynamics of their relationship are. I'm not poor anymore, but I still think like the kid that added water to the empty ketchup bottle and would shake it up to get a little runny ketchup water for my hot dog.

I'll tell you one thing, though. For a guy that has always been very careful with words Brady can make some odd statements that make you wonder. From his retirement statement, for instance:

"This is difficult for me to write, but here it goes: I am not going to make that competitive commitment anymore. I have loved my NFL career, and now it is time to focus my time and energy on other things that require my attention."

So, are Giz and the kids those "things" or does he mean TB12? Or being the next Tony Romo? The family gets only a brief mention when he was thanking the Tampa fans, but he goes out of his way for SnakeOil Boy:

“To Alex Guerrero, thank you. I could never have made every Sunday without you; it’s that simple. Your dedication to your craft and our friendship and brotherhood are immeasurable. We have an unbreakable bond, and I love you.

To sum it up, Brady said almost zero about his wife and kids yet went all Hallmark movie on his personal trainer. Let's see if the marriage is unbreakable.

I think at least part of their marital issues are the same deal as why the vast majority of celebrity marriages fail -- infinite amounts of options and cash.

For the High Elves of the world, you need not be concerned with simple survival or have any real need to compromise your needs or desires to achieve a reasonable balance. No, for the 1 percenters you realize that you can build a dream home of ridiculous opulence complete with a moat and then decide within a year that it wasn't enough.....wasn't what you thought it would be and so on the market it goes.

So, you rinse, cycle and repeat while you chase finding the feeling of home you had when you were a kid, but you find that having endless resources doesn't equal happiness, but maybe it's just around the corner. Or on a different coast. Or having a private heliport. Trading one gilded cage for another.

I think about the story about the LA mansion I alluded to above and nobody really had any facts why that didn't work out for Tomzelle. There were rumors that Giz "hated California", but what did that mean? Why would you spend 10M on a Xanadu next to Schwarzenegger's house if that was the case? Did some Tinseltown A-lister go all mean girls on Giz? I can't fathom any of it.

It's almost impossible for me to even imagine what the dynamics of their relationship are. I'm not poor anymore, but I still think like the kid that added water to the empty ketchup bottle and would shake it up to get a little runny ketchup water for my hot dog.

I'll tell you one thing, though. For a guy that has always been very careful with words Brady can make some odd statements that make you wonder. From his retirement statement, for instance:

"This is difficult for me to write, but here it goes: I am not going to make that competitive commitment anymore. I have loved my NFL career, and now it is time to focus my time and energy on other things that require my attention."

So, are Giz and the kids those "things" or does he mean TB12? Or being the next Tony Romo? The family gets only a brief mention when he was thanking the Tampa fans, but he goes out of his way for SnakeOil Boy:

“To Alex Guerrero, thank you. I could never have made every Sunday without you; it’s that simple. Your dedication to your craft and our friendship and brotherhood are immeasurable. We have an unbreakable bond, and I love you.

To sum it up, Brady said almost zero about his wife and kids yet went all Hallmark movie on his personal trainer. Let's see if the marriage is unbreakable.
"Tomzelle" LOL

Countdown until someone suggests a bunch of pictures to illustrate what is "pretty" and a "good figure..."

Back