Drunk Ben Afflek Deflategate rant

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
I know this was posted in the DG mega thread, but thought it was worth its own thread in case you missed it. If not feel free to ignore and make fun of me. Warning NSFW words.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BhEqsNYLaSM" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Yeah, though I got confused and snorted the botox and injected the coke into my forehead. I can't smell a thing and I look constantly surprised now.

Ughh been there.I actually thought he was eating his teeth at one point. His jaw must be sore.

I thought Ben did a pretty decent job of capturing the general lunacy of DFgate considering how hammered he was.

I've done rants very similar which were not captured for a national TV audience. In fact, I do them fairly frequently. For instance, I was at a 2 year-old's Birthday party in Connecticut a few weeks ago and was discussing the matter with two diehard Bills fans.

It was cordial enough as they are both good friends, but they knew that they really didn't want to trot out the same vague cheating cliches that get accepted amongst their own kind. They were going to have to up their game if they wanted to get over on me and that wasn't happening, so I was happy to educate them in what really happened and things didn't have to take an ugly turn.

One thing I was disappointed about was Simmons coming up with the "8 pct. lower" thing and Affleck not challenging that. That figure isn't close to the actual average which is far smaller. Simmons whole argument was a little specious, but he's a dick so I expect that.

Ben actually said 8 pct. "lighter" at one point, but he was shitfaced, so.....I'll cut him a little slack. I like Affleck well enough. Everybody has a few "Daredevils" in their work life and he has generally represented Boston well, imo.

lol you are really wasting time talking about deflated balls?

it never happened,the entire thing is made up and everyone involved in it knows that.

its called entertainment tv. Also known as propaganda.

Affleck did nothing but bring embarrassment to DG and to Brady. Simmons is an idiot for having him on drunk.

He's ovah/rated as an actuh (his bruddah is moah talented imo)...but, I agree with him.

So, is he divorced now (the nanny thing)?

Interesting he was on Simmons' show. I feel the same way about both of them. They are Pats fans but you couldn't pay me to listen to read anything by them. Actually I used to read Simmons well over a decade ago. But if you can talk about the Pats and I don't want to read you, you've jumped my personal shark.

He didn't say anything that we all haven't been saying... it is ****ING BULLSHIT... just like he said

When Affleck, the biggest scumbag cheater on the face of the planet is the one defending Brady while drunk and/or high, he only brings embarrassment and shame but then again Simmons is a tool so ...

When Affleck, the biggest scumbag cheater on the face of the planet is the one defending Brady while drunk and/or high, he only brings embarrassment and shame but then again Simmons is a tool so ...

You're only as faithful as your options... in most cases

You're only as faithful as your options... in most cases

True story. He should have stayed married to JLo. They were a match made in heaven.

When Affleck, the biggest scumbag cheater on the face of the planet...

I know this place is just football banter and people throw around over the top comments, but Ben Affleck is the biggest scumbag and biggest cheater out of the 7 billion people on earth, really?

I know this place is just football banter and people throw around over the top comments, but Ben Affleck is the biggest scumbag and biggest cheater out of the 7 billion people on earth, really?

It was hyperbole but he is dirt if that helps clarify.

Back