Edelman at practice today

I'm hearing there's a chance Edelman plays a few snaps vs the Titans and that he's not being rushed back.

I'm hearing there's a chance Edelman plays a few snaps vs the Titans and that he's not being rushed back.

That's unbelievable news.

Maybe those snaps with be at punt returner. I can only dream. :coffee:

If that happens, we'll be holding our breath every time he's on the field.

That dude is ludicrous.
I fractured the radius of my dominant hand and couldn't go back to my OFFICE JOB that fast.

He'll be lofting TDs to Brady.

Your notion would be incredible against the Titans after Mariota doing that exact thing in last week's Titan game. But better yet would be Edelman executing that same play he did last year to Vereen only this time to White because #28 can get open and catch those type of passes. ;)

Your notion would be incredible against the Titans after Mariota doing that exact thing in last week's Titan game. But better yet would be Edelman executing that same play he did last year to Vereen only this time to White because #28 can get open and catch those type of passes. ;)
Some reason I thought it was Danny AMENdola who caught that prayer.

If he is ready for play this weekend, they should wait and save him for the Jests.

If he is ready for play this weekend, they should wait and save him for the Jests.

:shrug:

If he's ready to play, he's ready to play. No sense making your team worse for a guy that's clear to play to sit for a week for no reason.

If he's ready to play, he's ready to play. No sense making your team worse for a guy that's clear to play to sit for a week for no reason.

True, but I think they could line my fat old ass up in the slot and beat TN.

I'm sure.

I just don't see the sense of sitting a guy if he's ready to play. If he's NOT ready to play, then by all means, tell him he's got to wait.

I'm sure.

I just don't see the sense of sitting a guy if he's ready to play. If he's NOT ready to play, then by all means, tell him he's got to wait.

I agree 100%. If he's healthy enough to get on the field let him get some snaps in and recalibrate his timing. The game with the Jesters almost has the potential to be a real one, like him to have the bugs worked out if in fact he is ready to go.

Football players play.

Yes.

PHI apparently slips your mind. Don't underestimate ANYONE.

I agree 100%. If he's healthy enough to get on the field let him get some snaps in and recalibrate his timing. The game with the Jesters almost has the potential to be a real one, like him to have the bugs worked out if in fact he is ready to go.

This.

I'd like him 100% with no rust next week.

Some reason I thought it was Danny AMENdola who caught that prayer.

Excuse me, I must have lost my recollection for a microsecond because it was AMENdola on a 51 yard TD pass. I don't really care to whom Edelman throws TD passes, but thanks again for the info clarity. ;)

Back