Edelman in Court today

SmellMyFinger.gif

He should have been arrested just for dressing up as the Reno 9-1-1 cop. Must have gotten some serious shit when he was brought to the station.

View attachment 88185

Sounds like he was looking for a place to warm his hands.

<STEELER Mode>
Steeler Mode said:
These girls know what they're getting into when they go to these Halloween parties with football players in disguise. What did she think was going to happen when she started dancing? Why would she dance unless she wanted her vag violated? This chick is just looking for money.
</STEELER Mode>

Cut him. This sounds completely true. He groped her and the boyfriend got involved.

What hurts is that Gronk seems to have that same immaturity streak in him....young, dumb, and full of .....

Maybe this will mature some of the young guys. I can easily see this happening to Gronk being drunk and out with friends.

Damn lucky short little Danny Woodhead wasn't there too. Poor kid would be nailed for this every week, just by walking up to a girl and saying 'Hi', because she'd be creeped out by the fact that he was talking to her no-no place. :coffee:

The circus dwarf was dating the fat lady. One of his buddies asked him how the relationship was going.

"It's okay, I guess," he sighed.

"What's the matter?" his friend asked.

"Well, when we're nose to nose, my toes are in it. When we're toes to toes, my nose is in it. And when I'm in it, there's nobody to talk to."

So, how does this get proved. I mean, I know the cops have a 'paraffin test' they can give you that can tell if you have recently fired a gun. Do they have something similar they test for if you have, for example, grabbed a vagina recently or not? Or is it just a sniff test?

He should have been arrested just for dressing up as the Reno 9-1-1 cop. Must have gotten some serious shit when he was brought to the station.

Sounds more like he was Officer Doofy.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RhoFqYfG59E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back