Enough of the Bye Week, the 'Boys are coming to town

I watched most of that game last night and the Cowboys look ragged as hell.

You think, well they are down Romo and all their skill guys are average except for Witten, but at least they have that offensive line.

And then the Oline forgets how to block.

I actually thought Weeden was passable last night all things considered, but I'm looking forward to the Patriots laying waste to that team Sunday night.

Jerrah Jones is the catalyst-without-blame to Roger's attack on the Patriots and he needs to join the ever-growing list of curse victims.

So, you're old Jerry and you need a Lombardi before you head off to that big ranch in the sky? Fvck you. Take your medicine you backstabbing phony. Don't forget to call Roger from the plane and yell at him for not getting the job done right.

Et tu, Jerrah.

I remember reading stories years ago about how Jerry would dine with Bob Kraft when in town. I wonder if that still true.

Dallas is in real trouble. They needed to beat NO as that was their easiest game over the next several.

I feel good about the Pats going down there and being able to move the ball on O and get to Weeden.

2. Cowboys linebacker Sean Lee suffered a concussion during the first half against the Saints and did not return. This would be a big blow to the Dallas defense if Lee is forced to miss extended action with the Patriots on tap next Sunday.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ies-rams-alec-ogletree-requires-ankle-surgery

Jerry will get a botox treatment so that nobody can read his emotions when sitting in the booth during the game. :eek:

I watched most of that game last night and the Cowboys look ragged as hell.

You think, well they are down Romo and all their skill guys are average except for Witten, but at least they have that offensive line.

And then the Oline forgets how to block.

I actually thought Weeden was passable last night all things considered, but I'm looking forward to the Patriots laying waste to that team Sunday night.

Jerrah Jones is the catalyst-without-blame to Roger's attack on the Patriots and he needs to join the ever-growing list of curse victims.

So, you're old Jerry and you need a Lombardi before you head off to that big ranch in the sky? Fvck you. Take your medicine you backstabbing phony. Don't forget to call Roger from the plane and yell at him for not getting the job done right.

Et tu, Jerrah.

That one deep pass to Brice Butler was incredible. Pats need to keep an eye out for that play.

On a side note, what are the chances that the New York/Metro area decides to show Cards/Lions instead of this game?

That one deep pass to Brice Butler was incredible. Pats need to keep an eye out for that play.

On a side note, what are the chances that the New York/Metro area decides to show Cards/Lions instead of this game?

Not bad for a guy the Cowboys just got Sept. 15 in a trade with Oakland. It cost Dallas a 5th round pick in a lop sided trade in Jerrah's favor. Oakland's GM MacKenzie was foolish to give up so soon & to let Butler go so cheap imo.

We'll see some of that this week in Dallas I'm sure.

Former Dallas Cowboy Michael Irvin spoke to G Bag Nation on 103.5 KRLD The Fan on Monday. Some highlights:

Irvin said the Cowboys' offensive line was not the problem in Sunday's loss at New Orleans. "I'm putting it on this running back by committee stuff we're doing. That's just what it is."

Irvin on if Cowboys can beat the Patriots: "It would be a tough win if everybody was healthy. I wouldn't even call it a possibility."

Irvin: Cowboys' beating Pats "would be one of them real Hail Marys. The only way has to be with Jesus at the goal line."

New England is a 7-point favorite to beat Dallas at AT&T Stadium on Sunday.

Gosselin: Cowboys defense is overmatched and they have no answers
Moore: Once again, Cowboys suffer defeat because defense can't hold its ground
George: Cowboys left holding their heads after defense fails to step up
Dallas Cowboys dejected in defeat; Mincey: 'We should easily be 4-0 right now'
Cowboys trends: Dallas defense doesn't make any plays, wears down

Texas Gov. Gregg Abbott proclaimed the "Cowboys defense is more porous than the Texas border".

lol

Former Dallas Cowboy Michael Irvin spoke to G Bag Nation on 103.5 KRLD The Fan on Monday. Some highlights:

Irvin said the Cowboys' offensive line was not the problem in Sunday's loss at New Orleans. "I'm putting it on this running back by committee stuff we're doing. That's just what it is."

Irvin on if Cowboys can beat the Patriots: "It would be a tough win if everybody was healthy. I wouldn't even call it a possibility."

Irvin: Cowboys' beating Pats "would be one of them real Hail Marys. The only way has to be with Jesus at the goal line."

New England is a 7-point favorite to beat Dallas at AT&T Stadium on Sunday.

Gosselin: Cowboys defense is overmatched and they have no answers
Moore: Once again, Cowboys suffer defeat because defense can't hold its ground
George: Cowboys left holding their heads after defense fails to step up
Dallas Cowboys dejected in defeat; Mincey: 'We should easily be 4-0 right now'
Cowboys trends: Dallas defense doesn't make any plays, wears down

That is a great line by Irvin. He can be funny sometimes. But he is wrong. It is not the run game. It is no Romo. No one ever gives Romo the credit he is due but the Boys are literally a pile of poop without him.

I have to say the fact the Pats can continue the demise of the Cowboys this season after listening to Jerrah's "Goodell is doing an outstanding job" is absolutely delicious.

That is a great line by Irvin. He can be funny sometimes. But he is wrong. It is not the run game. It is no Romo. No one ever gives Romo the credit he is due but the Boys are literally a pile of poop without him.
I have to say the fact the Pats can continue the demise of the Cowboys this season after listening to Jerrah's "Goodell is doing an outstanding job" is absolutely delicious.

I think part of that comes from the fact that they haven't been much more than that with him over the course of his career.

Cowboys Passing

Brandon Weeden: 76%, 551 yards, 2 TD, 1 INT, 108.8 passer rating

Tony Romo: 75%, 551 yards, 3 TD, 2 INT, 98.8 passer rating

Weeden 9.3 YPA
Romo 7.7 YPA

More karma evidence? Remember this from April?

The stadium in which the Cowboys play their home games is hosting the Academy of Country Music Awards. And Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo made an appearance.
Co-host Luke Bryan demanded that Romo throw him a football. He did.
And then co-host Blake Shelton said, via WFAA, “Is this one of those deflated balls?”
“Blake, we’re the Dallas Cowboys,” Romo said with a smile. “We have real balls!
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/04/19/romo-pokes-fun-at-patriots-over-deflategate/

Boyz keepin' their balls warm and inflated!

images

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/da...cluding-how-tom-brady-spends-his-bye-week.ece

Dallas Paper piece.

5. This will be the Patriots first trip to AT&T Stadium

Actually, it's their first trip to Texas to play the Cowboys since 2007 when Dallas became victim number six on New England's quest to match the undefeated season of the '72 Dolphins.

They went 18-0 before falling to the New York Giants in Super Bowl XLII.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/da...cluding-how-tom-brady-spends-his-bye-week.ece

Dallas Paper piece.

5. This will be the Patriots first trip to AT&T Stadium

Actually, it's their first trip to Texas to play the Cowboys since 2007 when Dallas became victim number six on New England's quest to match the undefeated season of the '72 Dolphins.

They went 18-0 before falling to the New York Giants in Super Bowl XLII.

I think that game was like, 48-21 or something IIRC.

That was the first real "running up the score" bitching I remember from that season, because they were still throwing late in that one.

Of course, Dallas talked shit prior to the game, and ESPN predicted Dallas would win, because, reasons. :shrug:

The Boyz fans are already whining about injuries. Acting like nobody else has ever suffered like them. :rolleyes: A JV team rollout! ROFL

The Boyz fans are already whining about injuries. Acting like nobody else has ever suffered like them. :rolleyes: A JV team rollout! ROFL

Well good, they've already got their excuses lined up.

I imagine the team does too. If the Patriots manage to go up 14-0, the Cowboys will tap out. There's a decent amount of quit on that team.

People laughed at Cleveland for drafting an older QB, but one thing about Weeden is that he can really sling it.

Of course, so could a ton of QBs that couldn't play worth a damn, but the guy can throw ropes to anywhere on the field.

So, all he needs is experience, field presence, touch and solid judgement. Just like every other would-be NFL QB.

We are going to take that team apart. I'm not going to bother with karma this week. They're on the ropes.

Back