Enough with the Bills "Rivalry" the Shaguars are coming to town

Darth Despot

We ass
Reaction score
Website
tokevinwithlove.wordpress.com
OK so we made it through our extended pre-season games against the Sqeelers and the Jills, now the REAL season gets underway.

I mean Blake Bortles is coming, how the hell do we deal with that.

And their coach, what's his name, that's some scary shit right there.

I think they have some guys on defense, and some kicker dudes, how are we gonna deal with them?

This one scares me guys, I just hope we don't get too banged up to go to the beach during bye week.

Bill is already on the phone with Dolphins management getting tips.

In all seriousness, I think Jaguars have one of the most underrated defenses in the NFL.

I still expect a W, but wouldn't be surprised if the offense sputters a whole lot more this week than last week against Buffalo.

In all seriousness, I think Jaguars have one of the most underrated defenses in the NFL.

I still expect a W, but wouldn't be surprised if the offense sputters a whole lot more this week than last week against Buffalo.

What should we feed into their headsets then...

Something soothing I think, like DeBussey or maybe Yanni.

Good news!

Goodell will suit up instead of Bortles!

images

I'm really concerned about the stellar coaching style of Gus Bradley. Blake Bortles is on target to exceed.....

Shit, even I can't finish this.

I pride myself on knowing virtually every player on every team in the NFL, but the Jaguars have been so meaningless for so long that I can't even remember the last time I watched them or followed their roster.

That being said, I never think any game is a "gimme". So I'll start worrying now.

:coffee:

I'm really concerned about the stellar coaching style of Gus Bradley. Blake Bortles is on target to exceed.....

Shit, even I can't finish this.

I pride myself on knowing virtually every player on every team in the NFL, but the Jaguars have been so meaningless for so long that I can't even remember the last time I watched them or followed their roster.

That being said, I never think any game is a "gimme". So I'll start worrying now.

:coffee:

From what I understand, the Jags were going to pull guys out of the stands in order to draft a team this year, but when they realized that on game day the stadium would then be empty, they picked up a bunch of guys at the local soup kitchen and from outside the Home Depot instead.

so...the opposite of the Bills...:shrug:

I have never looked forward to a game less than this one. I am sure I will feel the same when the Redskins come to town too. I hope the Pats stay up for this game and do their thing as then the bye and off to Dallas with no Romo. Our schedule is setting up very nicely this season ...

I have never looked forward to a game less than this one. I am sure I will feel the same when the Redskins come to town too. I hope the Pats stay up for this game and do their thing as then the bye and off to Dallas with no Romo. Our schedule is setting up very nicely this season ...

The Redskins have a pretty good running game.

Jax offense is sputtering, but their defense is quite good. They have a pretty-to-very good PTS and run defense, IMO.

"New England, The Patriots, and We".

An embarrassing time in our history.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/INBayZpjeSY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yikes.

Anyway, Jacksonville just beat the 2015 Co-AFC Champion Miami Dolphins, so I think they'll actually go back to a little vanilla, on both sides of the ball. Also, we'll see that #29 guy once or twice.

Jacksonville is the only part of the country denied the Dallas Philly game last Sunday.

Because of the NFL

They're gonna be pissed. We're doomed.

Just another example of how the NFL is trying to screw us. :coffee:

Brady should just go after the guy Sergio Brown is covering all day long.

Back