ALD.gif
wink_2.gif

OTHER STUFF -

kodamagnam.gif
BlueFlagRocket.gif
turkey.gif
tdo13.gif

Great ones, Ras.

Maybe one of the smart mods wants to figure out how to add some of them. I'd probably blow the planet to smithereens if I tried.

This is my personal favorite, but it could possibly be construed as tastless and immature:

Tried to add the field headphones to the BB smilie -

This is the old thread. I bookmarked it so I can use some of those smilies sometimes. I suggested that maybe the mods take out some of the less used ones and put them in this thread and sticky the thread on the Announcment or the Helpdesk forum. That way if anyone needs a different smillie thay can go look through this thread and use it. And at the same time we keep the official one light and easy to browse.

Old smilie thread.

Hawg73 on 11-08-2007 at 11:08 AM said:
Great ones, Ras.

Maybe one of the smart mods wants to figure out how to add some of them. I'd probably blow the planet to smithereens if I tried.

This is my personal favorite, but it could possibly be construed as tastless and immature:

I like the blue saliva trail. Nice touch. (I assume that's saliva, unless smilies are different from us, LOL...)

Baron Samedi on 11-08-2007 at 11:16 AM said:
:cool: :eek: :Fart: :crying: :eek:

I don't think these ones get used much, dump them?

I vote: Heck No!

Except for the farting one, I use the shades, holding forth, crying and shock one lots.

Major A$$hole* on 11-08-2007 at 12:14 PM said:
This is the old thread. I bookmarked it so I can use some of those smilies sometimes. I suggested that maybe the mods take out some of the less used ones and put them in this thread and sticky the thread on the Announcment or the Helpdesk forum. That way if anyone needs a different smillie thay can go look through this thread and use it. And at the same time we keep the official one light and easy to browse.

Old smilie thread.

Good idea. Threads merged and moved to the Helpdesk.

is it possible to get a smilie of a steelers fan getting the boot to the backside in honor of SF87 and the beating he is taking in the main forum

*mikiemo83 on 11-20-2007 at 12:14 PM said:
is it possible to get a smilie of a steelers fan getting the boot to the backside in honor of SF87 and the beating he is taking in the main forum

I think he'd have more use for an ice bag and a raw steak. Gettin kind of bloody over there . . .

Can we add this as a smilie if at all possible?

:mutt

mutley9ch.gif

I am tired of looking for it in my photobucket album. Thanks. :)

WHY DO I HAVE TO SEARCH FOR THE "ROFL" SMILEY!!???!!!???

That should be at the very top of my smiley board...I should have to click "more smilies" to find it. It is the most commonly used smiley.

Can we change that, please?

It may be time to review the smilies and put the most commonly used ones in the sidebar, and relegate some of the less frequently used ones to the "more smilies" windows.

Thank you.

WHY DO I HAVE TO SEARCH FOR THE "ROFL" SMILEY!!???!!!???

That should be at the very top of my smiley board...I should have to click "more smilies" to find it. It is the most commonly used smiley.

Can we change that, please?

It may be time to review the smilies and put the most commonly used ones in the sidebar, and relegate some of the less frequently used ones to the "more smilies" windows.

Thank you.

You can arrange them as you like...

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=32060&highlight=modification

ROFL is R OFL without the space. Why do you need to search for it? :huh: Just type it in.

Back