Extra smilies...

I'm Done. I won't create YAGE..but I want to know how to remove myself as a user here and all of my albums etc. Does a mod have to do this?

I'm Done. I won't create YAGE..but I want to know how to remove myself as a user here and all of my albums etc. Does a mod have to do this?
OK I am not a mod but you can delete your album easily if you want, just click on the album then edit album and delete

but

PAZ NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED HERE BUT PLEASE RECONCIDER

Take a break from the planet for a couple days and come back..if then you want to leave you can but I do believe the mods will not delete an account after the Dark days before UT took over

OK I am not a mod but you can delete your album easily if you want, just click on the album then edit album and delete

but

PAZ NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED HERE BUT PLEASE RECONCIDER

Take a break from the planet for a couple days and come back..if then you want to leave you can but I do believe the mods will not delete an account after the Dark days before UT took over

Talking to her now live, and I don't see this happening at the moment mikiemoe

Ok, i'm typing this one handed due to my accident. If anything I posted under MEPATNUT that day upset you,I'm sorry. I didn't really feel that way, it was just trying to get a mod to move that thread to the political forum where it belonged.

But it was transparent and I deleted the posts, but some had "quoted" them before I did. Just want to make that clear. If it changes your mind, fine. If not I've enjoyed you here and wish you the very best.

How about this one:
twocents2.gif

Well, I have a few suggestions myself:

confettistars.gif
Gotta love that one. happiness all over the place

lol-schild.gif

And then some serious bewbies
picture.php

Well, I have a few suggestions myself:

confettistars.gif
Gotta love that one. happiness all over the place

lol-schild.gif

And then some serious bewbies
picture.php
love the confetti
did not see the bewbies though :)

I think a smiley like this would be the quintessential addition to the Planet. With Rex Ryan acting like a pompous wind bag and the inevitable meltdown of his team, could someone make a smiley that is this...

:Rex: which would have a big green balloon that says JEST on it that lets all the air out until it becomes fully deflated?

Thanks in advance.

Back