Google Your Screen Name and Post the First Image That Comes Up

subroc1.jpg

That's me

That showed up??? After how many pages???
Here's some that actually showed up on the first page for imapig (a woman named Ima Hogg was 1st):

i-don-t-always-eat-but-when-i-do-ima-pig.png

moooo-ima-pig-bruh.jpg

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Actually I got that picture by clicking on another photo. Besides my picture is way better.:coffee:

OPT_Logo.jpg

That was the first. Could have been worse.

Some would say this fits me better. :coffee:

maxresdefault.jpg

Apparently my screen name is also the name of a DIY lift system. Who knew.

maxjax.jpg

29997_1_2884-joolz-day-earth-edition_parot-blue-1-web.jpg

Apparently "Joolz" manufactures strollers and prams in Amsterdam.

This is what I would have expected for you

Like this item?

Add it to your favorites to revisit it later.

• il_75x75.883531421_oh7j.jpg
  • il_75x75.883544835_k0nx.jpg
  • il_75x75.285060372.jpg
🔎zoom

Put FIVE of your favorite photos, your own art, or any other favorite images on this FIVE CAMEO custom stretch bracelet from Joolz Hayworth.

- Choose Silver Settings with Silver Round Beads, Silver Settings with Pearl Beads, Silver Settings with Silver Knot Beads, Gold Settings with Pearl Beads or Black Settings with Black Beads.

- Once you purchase your item, I will send you instructions on how to EMAIL your five images. You will need to label each image from 1 to 5 to indicate what order they will appear on your five-cameo bracelet.

- I will send you a preview of the bracelet for your approval. You can make one revision. Additional revisions will billed for design time at $50/hour.

- Turn-around-time is five days (not including shipping).

NOTE:
If sending images of kids, pets or adults, the bracelet will look best if you limit the number of people in the submitted photo to TWO. Remember, it's a cameo. Each image is approximately 1 and 1/4 wide by 1 and 1/2 inches high! High resolution photos (at least 150 dpi) work best -- 300 dpi is optimal!

I can convert color images to black and white at no extra charge.

SIZING: This bracelet is one-size-fits-most and features five different images. Please convo me if you think you will need to make it fit a larger wrist.

..................................................................................................................................................

This bracelet is super water-resistant and can be worn in the rain, while washing dishes, etc... The bracelet weighs 3 oz. All Joolz Hayworth items ship to you packaged in our fabulous custom packaging...perfect for gift-giving.
Meet the owner of joolzhayworth

Learn more about the shop and process

Build Your Own Custom Joolz Bracelet

$80.00 USD <label>Quantity</label>

<label class="property-500">Finish</label>

Warwick, RI

https://www.etsy.com/listing/259464634/build-your-own-custom-joolz-bracelet?ref=shop_home_feat_4

Here's a link to the Joolz Google Image search. There are a gazillion pictures of the strollers.

Back