Gronk is back

I'm guessing he doesn't play this week. But being back to practice so quickly likely means we see him again before the playoffs, perhaps against the Jets (do we really need him against Tennessee).

I'm guessing he doesn't play this week. But being back to practice so quickly likely means we see him again before the playoffs, perhaps against the Jets (do we really need him against Tennessee).
they need him and he wants to beat the cast off of Watt.

he plays

Yes. I'm taking my 11 yr old to his first game on the 20th, he loves Gronk (who doesn't).

Bill is not putting him out there on that turf in Hou if there is the slightest doubt. He hates that field.

Bill is not putting him out there on that turf in Hou if there is the slightest doubt. He hates that field.

This^

And I also doubt that GRONK, Inc is putting him out there either.

Cheers, BostonTim

As much as papa Gronk can be annoying, sometimes TB's dad needs to STFU also. Like those comments he made about how he wanted the Pats to score 60 on Indy.

Welp, here's thread one, of the Patriots version, of the old Colts Messageboard Classic, "Bob Sanders Expected to Play!!!"

Back