Gronk is back

I'm guessing he doesn't play this week. But being back to practice so quickly likely means we see him again before the playoffs, perhaps against the Jets (do we really need him against Tennessee).

Yes.

To send a message to the Jets.

If not Gronk full time, he'd certainly be a welcomed addition in the red zone this game.

If not Gronk full time, he'd certainly be a welcomed addition in the red zone this game.

My sources say that Chris Mortensen of ESPN is reporting that Gronk will play this weekend, but he'll mainly be used on special teams.

:coffee:

Psyched that he is back practicing. Doubt he plays this week but probably either TN or Jets. If Pats win division this week might be worth it to just rest him even though I want the bye/HFA.

When gronk was recovering from latest Forearm surgery. Gronk practiced for 6 weeks. But didn't play In games.

At practice today, wearing a knee brace.

God knows we need someone who is on the same page as Brady, in terms of option routes. His blocking is also massively welcome. Watching the amount of pressure Brady faced last week, in particular, was bad. However, it was much worse when he was able to step up, move around and still find no one open.

Tonight we learn if he made the flight. That is a huge indicator if he will.

I really do not expect it, if it happens great, if not, I am not disappointed. I think I was more surprised that Edelman was down at practice, I did not expect to even hear his name until the bye week in the playoffs.

Gronk made the trip.

Until Papa Gronk tells BB "OK" he won't play.

No don't freak out, but I believe there is a very small but also increasing chance that Gronk is trade bait this winter. For several reasons.

I am not predicting it, but signs are there. Call it 10%.

No don't freak out, but I believe there is a very small but also increasing chance that Gronk is trade bait this winter. For several reasons.

Who in the NFL do we want for him? I'm being serious right now. I wish we can find another him. Maybe Kelce from KC?

Who in the NFL do we want for him? I'm being serious right now. I wish we can find another him. Maybe Kelce from KC?

Keice looked good at the beginning of the season but not close to being Gronk by hundreds of miles

I've had this same feeling since his100% video. I believe that BB will, or has already had a conversation with Gronk to gauge the meaning or veracity of the statement. If Gronk thinks everyone else lining up is 100% or doesn't care whether they are or not then he really is as dumb as he seems oughta be sent to team that will condone that crap, but I really hope that BB got a better sense of what he meant and all is well.

God knows we need someone who is on the same page as Brady, in terms of option routes. His blocking is also massively welcome. Watching the amount of pressure Brady faced last week, in particular, was bad. However, it was much worse when he was able to step up, move around and still find no one open.

Yeah, it'll be great.....until those f*cking refs call him 27 times for OPI, 26 of which will be total bullshit.

Back