How Did Heidi Watney Go and Bang Her Head?

RoadGrader

Pervertas Emeritus
Reaction score
Concussion keeping Heidi Watney off NESN

By Jessica Heslam / MediaBiz
Thursday, April 22, 2010

NESN Red Sox reporter Heidi Watney has finally revealed why she’s been missing from baseball broadcasts for the past two weeks - a concussion has forced her to the sidelines.

The West Coast native says she can sympathize with Boston Bruins forward Marc Savard, who hasn’t played since suffering a concussion last month.

“Me and Marc Savard - we’ve both been out with concussions lately,” Watney told “Karlson & McKenzie” the other day during her regular appearance on WZLX-FM (100.7).

Watney said she’s under doctor’s orders to rest and not work.

While many would be more than happy to comply, Watney said she “hates it.”

“It’s really frustrating,” she told the radio duo. “I can understand what he’s going through, because I want to be at work. I hate missing games. I hate having to watch it on my TV and not be there.”

Watney said the concussion has left her feeling “foggy” and with a headache, but she’s on the mend. She said she hopes to get the OK to return to work soon because she’s going “stir crazy” in her apartment.

When asked if it was a “Three Stooges” or athletic accident, Watney said “probably more” Three Stooges.

She didn’t, however, say exactly how she got the concussion. :spock: :rolleyes:

NESN spokesman Gary Roy said Watney is out on medical leave but wouldn’t disclose any more details, citing company policy.

http://www.bostonherald.com/busines...25_hit_with_500g_lawsuit/srvc=home&position=4
f67d59_Watney_04222010.jpg

perhaps one or more of you real <s>wikkid degenerate</s> insightful types here would have some idea how Ms Watney came to sustain her head trauma and would like to share those notions w/ the group

don't hold back --- be creative as only you can :coffee:

I "banged" her head:coffee:

She also has a small cut, that may have been caused by a zipper.

I dunno but the new girl demonstrates more sports knowledge than any of them, shows some passion about Boston sports, is pretty and has extremely big jugs for a non-fatty.

6a0115709f071f970b0133ecda7b74970b-400wi

Yummy even if the camera caught her between words and therefore distorts the goodyness.

I dunno but the new girl demonstrates more sports knowledge than any of them, shows some passion about Boston sports, is pretty and has extremely big jugs for a non-fatty.

Yummy.

she looks terrified

Yummy even if the camera caught her between words and therefore distorts the goodyness.

All true.

But ya gotta help her out and find a more suitable freeze-frame clip. Yikes!

That pic could make an onion cry!

Thats the look on her face just prior to a Sarah Palin style DS load hits her right in the mush

You guys are so cute thinking everyone's tits are real. It's endearing, really. Makes me wonder what I could pull off if/when I ever meet y'all. :cute:

You guys are so cute thinking everyone's tits are real. It's endearing, really. Makes me wonder what I could pull off if/when I ever meet y'all. :cute:

Well, I'm just going off of that one picture but, if those aren't real, that chick needs to sue her doctor for the terrible lack of symmetry.

Let's see here what we can come up with that you could pull off..............:coffee:

Well, I'm just going off of that one picture but, if those aren't real, that chick needs to sue her doctor for the terrible lack of symmetry.

Lots of fake tittays aren't symmetrical.

Anywhoo, just messing with you guys. Funny how a set of tits just sidetracks the shit out of you.

The ones in your sig, though, methinks they are real. Nice, even.

Back