If the season ended today, the Patriots would come to Kansas City.

:clap: Author! Author! :clap:
This

Oh and I am not a crier. I can count the amount of times on one hand that I have actually shed tears in the past 10 years. Watching BB hug Matty after that game the way he did was one of them. I have tremendous respect for Matty.

(oh Sweet Lord and sonny Jesus, I'm going to regret this)

Normally, I ignore all your posts, because my general belief is that you are fundamentally braindead and probably spend the bulk of your time engaging in wild fantasy of you and your number one jerkoff fantasy Brady engaging in acts that could still get you arrested in many american states, but in this case I'm going to go a little wild and actually type the kind of things that occur to me when I read your pathetic drivel.

Contrary to what your sick, twisted Brady lovin' mind and the opiates that are still making you feel like Spiderman, Matt Cassel is nobody's enemy. He might be an AntiChrist figure to someone like you, since he had the audacity to once back up the-main-reason-for-yer-internet existence, but as much as I respect Mr. Tom Brady, I still can't forget Bill Belichick handing Cassel the game ball after he stuck with his team (the New England Patriots) instead of, you know, his family after his dad died and only six day after that event Cassel kicked the living shit out of the Raiders by throwing 4 TDs and playing nearly perfect QB in a 49-26 rout.

I remember Cassel being speechless as Belichick handed him that game ball. His eyes were filled with tears, but he blinked them back as he did all week long so he didn't let his team down. Sorry, but I think that is worth not only noting, but complimenting as many here have done. I won't forget it and neither will most people here. People who have a sense of reality. People quite unlike you.

So, if you haven't already, please go to sleep and dream the opiate-fuelded Midgar dreams of Tom putting his arms around you and nuzzling your ear and whispering his eternal thanks for you defending him, once, always and forever, from all of his detractors here, whether that criticism is real, imagined or deserved.

Sweet dreams, Middy. Sweet Dreams. And, please, by all means, GFY.

How cute....see, The only QB's I care about this week are Brady and Ben, because those are the two QB's affecting my team right now. As far as cassel, he can do what he needs to do and thats fine, if the pats play the chiefs, I hope they break his neck. Please don't be torn on who to go for. Oh and are you really lecturing me on which players in the NFL to like and not like? I do have to ask though...braindead? And then you proceed with the gay troll thing? I mean did me saying I do not like the chiefs really warrant all of that? I mean I figure a guy of your age would be over the 5th grade, oh you are gay thing by now. So anyone, know what? Hell with cassel, I dont care if he ever throws another pass in the NFL. I could care less if he gets benched, or if he throw 40 picks this year. Sorry. I guess thats my right, and it should be ok to say that without some 50 year old man calling me gay.

How cute....see, The only QB's I care about this week are Brady and Ben, because those are the two QB's affecting my team right now. As far as cassel, he can do what he needs to do and thats fine, if the pats play the chiefs, I hope they break his neck. Please don't be torn on who to go for. Oh and are you really lecturing me on which players in the NFL to like and not like? I do have to ask though...braindead? And then you proceed with the gay troll thing? I mean did me saying I do not like the chiefs really warrant all of that? I mean I figure a guy of your age would be over the 5th grade, oh you are gay thing by now. So anyone, know what? Hell with cassel, I dont care if he ever throws another pass in the NFL. I could care less if he gets benched, or if he throw 40 picks this year. Sorry. I guess thats my right, and it should be ok to say that without some 50 year old man calling me gay.

Somewhere, Tom Brady weeps....

Dude you gotta take a chill pill. Relax. It's called discussion. Talking about another team isnt going help them beat the Pats. It's just a conversation. You know, you CAN be critical about your team , it's OK. You're not a traitor. The Pats are the best, BTW:)

Oh a discussion. YOu mean like where I say, I do not really care about the chiefs and cassel and then I get called gay and braindead? Of course you can be critical about your team, but not sure name calling is the best thing because I do not give two shits about the chiefs or cassel. I thought all that crap ended on here.

Middy, I'm actually 54 years old and yes, I called you braindead, but never actually used the word gay. I have no problems with gay people and have generally found them to be nice folks who don't bother anybody. I can't say the same about you. However, your Brady manlove is absolutely bizarre to me and I doubt very much that I'm the only one.

Far as you criticizing my maturity level, that's fine. The only people that can hurt my feelings are those whose opinions I respect and you aren't one of them. I don't give a shit how old you are. Don't know and don't care.

I might point out that wishing injury to Matt Cassel because he wears a different color shirt now is extremely immature, but that's kind of par for that course, since almost every post you make displays some kind of childish baloney. This was a great example of that, but not unique or surprising in any way.

Anyways, back to ignoring your bullshit now. Carry on and let the eternal reach-around continue.

Break his neck, Middy? Really? You would really wish such a severe injury on a really great guy simply because he plays for another team???? Wow.WTF?

There are a lot of players I HATE and the worst I could ever hope for is a vaginal strain. Seek help, Midgar, seriously.:doh:

:huh: I don't think anyone called you "gay". Hawg just illustratively implied that you are "gay for Tom". That's totally different. Really, what better indicator is there of true love and devotion than when it runs contrary to your general sexual preference?
Posted via Mobile Device

:huh: I don't think anyone called you "gay". Hawg just illustratively implied that you are "gay for Tom". That's totally different. Really, what better indicator is there of true love and devotion than when it runs contrary to your general sexual preference?
Posted via Mobile Device

No, I'm pretty sure some homosexual references were made. I mean its not like I even make posts saying how much I love brady or how great he is, that does get done on here with other players though, I guess I missed my calling to make homosexual gestures when those posts come up. I will just take the high road here, laugh at the remarks and move on to the steelers.:toast:

Break his neck, Middy? Really? You would really wish such a severe injury on a really great guy simply because he plays for another team???? Wow.WTF?

There are a lot of players I HATE and the worst I could ever hope for is a vaginal strain. Seek help, Midgar, seriously.:doh:

Break his neck is kind of a figure of speech. I guess I have to watch whatever I say on here because people are ready to pounce.:huh:

Break his neck is kind of a figure of speech. I guess I have to watch whatever I say on here because people are ready to pounce.:huh:
Break a leg is a figure of speech, I hope they break his neck is not.:shrug:

So let me get this straight....If one out and out says they wish the Pats would break someone's neck..it's a "figure of speech". If another poster makes a comment in which he never call someone gay....then he is calling them gay even though there are CLEAR contextual differences.

/facepalm
//double facepalm since one isn't enough
//////////infinity facepalm because anything other than that DEFINITELY isn't enough

Break a leg is a figure of speech, I hope they break his neck is not.:shrug:

Sorta like if I say I hope they kill him. Its an exaggeration etc etc. I do not hope anyone actually gets their neck broke....well maybe....no, ok nobody.

So let me get this straight....If one out and out says they wish the Pats would break someone's neck..it's a "figure of speech". If another poster makes a comment in which he never call someone gay....then he is calling them gay even though there are CLEAR contextual differences.

/facepalm
//double facepalm since one isn't enough
//////////infinity facepalm because anything other than that DEFINITELY isn't enough

Yeah I guess I was wrong. :shrug:

Back