IF you could change ONE decision or thing, what would it be?

There's not one specific moment I'd like to change. Really only a collection of stupid shit I did as a teenager (still keeping select memories ;)) that never really harmed anyone. Just a lot of :doh: when I look back and think about it.

I could have gone far in softball. My goal was to make it to the Olympics. Seriously. I was working on my way to Fresno State when I got preggo. But there is no way in hell that I would ever give up my little cuties. I used to eat, sleep, dream sports. My perspective was totally changed once I felt that baby kicking inside of me.

Nothing anymore awesome. If I had the chance to go back and actually meet my goal, I would turn it down without hesitation. My babies and husband are the shit. This is what is real in life. This is what we'll be judged by. This is what matters, and what so many people in the world will never have. A happy family is where it's at.

There's not one specific moment I'd like to change. Really only a collection of stupid shit I did as a teenager (still keeping select memories ;)) that never really harmed anyone. Just a lot of :doh: when I look back and think about it.

I could have gone far in softball. My goal was to make it to the Olympics. Seriously. I was working on my way to Fresno State when I got preggo. But there is no way in hell that I would ever give up my little cuties. I used to eat, sleep, dream sports. My perspective was totally changed once I felt that baby kicking inside of me.

Nothing anymore awesome. If I had the chance to go back and actually meet my goal, I would turn it down without hesitation. My babies and husband are the shit. This is what is real in life. This is what we'll be judged by. This is what matters, and what so many people in the world will never have. A happy family is where it's at.

Except for the hubby part...dead on balls accurate. If I do nothing else in my life, I am absolutely the luckiest woman in the world because I was privileged enough to be the mother of my sons. Nothing else even comes to close or ever could.

Except for the hubby part...dead on balls accurate. If I do nothing else in my life, I am absolutely the luckiest woman in the world because I was privileged enough to be the mother of my sons. Nothing else even comes to close or ever could.

Fo' shizzle. I mean, they're little us's. Of course they are awesum. ;)

Despite the Batman mask joke, I actually DID consider joining the Navy for it's nuclear program. That, and my decision to drop out of civil engineering school, are my two biggest "what if"s.

But did you have fun? Sounds like you did.

Sure I had fun. I was 21 and single working in a bar that drew 300 people per night on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday nights. I wasn't a player with the ladies at all (partly because I'm God-awful ugly :) ) so it was all about drinking and playing golf. Once the partying started - it got out of control quickly. I welcomed the beginning of the school year.

Looking back - I guess I had to go through it. I'm a firm believer in a Master Plan. We have no control. Whatever is going to happen is going to happen. I needed that chapter in my life to get where I am today.

But if I HAD to pick one thing to change - that would be it.

Would have bought Genzyme at $5/share back in the late 90's

Would have got a "predatory" loan and not paid it

I wouldn't have gone for it on 4th-and-13 from the opponent's 31 in the Superbowl.

Sincerely,

BB

:Eason:

The one change would have to be.
Leaving the birth canal.....

I've spent most of my post pubescent life trying to get back :hump:

I wouldn't have played basketball on the day I got my hip destroyed by some dipshit setting a moving pick.

What a chain of events that set into motion....:banghead:

I wouldn't have played basketball on the day I got my hip destroyed by some dipshit setting a moving pick.

What a chain of events that set into motion....:banghead:

I read "events that set into motion" and my eyes are gravitationally pulled with the force of a thousand moons to the left and ....well...you know!

Not to come running out of the stands to attack Grady Little after he sent Pedro out for the 8th.

nothing to change really, all the mistakes I made make me who I am today.....If I change anything I may not be this person I've become

[Nerd Mode]

I regret that bar fight with the Nausicans while in Starfleet Academy, which gave me this dumb artificial heart. :coffee:

[/Nerd Mode]

Back