If you could egg a former Patriots house, whose would it be

Here's another obscure one, Tom Ashworth.

He was the left tackle who watched the blitzer come in untouched (instead of blocking him, or anyone else), in the 2005 season playoff game against Denver. This was the play where Brady got chased out of the pocket and ended up throwing a pick a to Champ Bailey, who then was eventually caught by Benjamin Watson at the 1.

:banghead:

He was the left tackle who watched the blitzer come in untouched (instead of blocking him, or anyone else), in the 2005 season playoff game against Denver. This was the play where Brady got chased out of the pocket and ended up throwing a pick a to Champ Bailey, who then was eventually caught by Benjamin Watson at the 1.

Damn DC if we're going that specific let's go with Max Lane who went all bullfighter on Reggie White in Lord Favre's only SB win.

Damn DC if we're going that specific let's go with Max Lane who went all bullfighter on Reggie White in Lord Favre's only SB win.

A red cape would have been more effective than Lane was in that game.

:shake:

He was the left tackle who watched the blitzer come in untouched (instead of blocking him, or anyone else), in the 2005 season playoff game against Denver. This was the play where Brady got chased out of the pocket and ended up throwing a pick a to Champ Bailey, who then was eventually caught by Benjamin Watson who forced a touchback, but the refs ruled it at the 1.

:coffee:

Not 1 vote for APerp's house...til now. Yes, I'm moving to Alaska. :eggplant:

I throw Eggs at APERP house. If they let me throw them at his cell .

After the last game, Brandon LaFell came to mind as a candidate. He had a really bad game.

(yeah I know, he's not a former player yet, but a few more games like that one, and he will be)

Can I spread the dozen around?

In no particular order:
Brandon Meriweather
Chris Canty
Aaron Hernandez
Terry Glenn
Eugene Chung
Aquib Talib
Christian Peter

The answer to any question regarding horrible things befalling a former Patriot should always be Monty Beisel or Afailus Thomas.

The answer to any question regarding horrible things befalling a former Patriot should always be Monty Beisel or Afailus Thomas.

Those are two outstanding candidates. I remember Monty Beisel always being rght in position to make the tackle, and the then the running back would just run right over him. I never saw a linebacker who made it to the NFL without knowing how to tackle, before.

:dith:

Adalius Thomas put in one good year for us, before deciding to get all fat and happy with his money.

:shake:

One of my favorite BB insults EVER was when he cut Afailus after 09 then said" He had a good year for us in 2007". ROFL

I just don't think I have the arm anymore to get an egg over the wall, across the yard and hit the cell block, so I think A-perp is out.
The Dartmouth house of correction was not a far throw but I have not worked at the Shirley House of Shanks so I couldn't say for sure but he is in isolation now so he may be closer to the edge of the compound.

Uncle Rico could toss the rock over the wall!!

Thomas is one.

I may toss some hard boiled eggs at one Damian Woody who is the only EX-Patriots to really get into the media and be a bitch.

How is Damian Woody not getting more flak? He's seemingly done nothing but rip the Patriots since he left and was all over Brady for being a cheater when news broke about 11 of 12. On tv I thought Bruschi was going to jump over the desk and strangle him on national TV.

Back