I'm Starting My Own Thread

Congrats Lisa.

My Mom had a magnet on her refrigerator that said "If I Knew How Much Fun My Grandkids Would Be - I Would Have Had Them First."

Enjoy.

I say that all the time lol so true.

~Dee~

Grandbaby No. 2 arrived yesterday after 29 hours of labor and a late decision to do a C-section. 8 1/2 lbs and cute as a button!

You've got a whole clan, Dee! Congrats! We had another boy.

Oh thats so wonderful!!!! Grandchildren are the best. :toast: Congrats again

I had a clan of my own so…...Yeah were going on number 4 should have been number five but……we're just so excited for this one a boy would be nice though but I really don't care lol. My daughter decided to take my advice so we won't know the sex until we see the little one.

~Dee~

Grandbaby No. 2 arrived yesterday after 29 hours of labor and a late decision to do a C-section. 8 1/2 lbs and cute as a button!

That is some great news and I'm happy for you and your daughter and her family.

Babies are excellent. Sometimes I wish I had one.

:thumb:

Congratulations to you and yours! wuv

I love kids, they allow me to build Legos without being arrested.

Congrats Lisa!!

I think you're going to like Marty Bennett a lot. :D

I know we have philosophical differences about football related topics and don't generally treat each other very well, but I hope you will accept my sincere congratulations to you and your family. :)

I know we have philosophical differences about football related topics and don't generally treat each other very well, but I hope you will accept my sincere congratulations to you and your family. :)

Thank you!

And thanks to everyone! I'm over the moon!

Congrats Lisa.

My Mom had a magnet on her fridge that read "If I knew how much fun my grandchildren were, I would have had them first."

Enjoy!!!

Back