I'm Starting My Own Thread

So my little guy turned 3 in August, and this morning we got word that No. 2 is on its way!!! woohoo

Can't believe this little girl is all grown up, married, and a mommy. Her dad would have been so over the moon, as am I. I wish he could be here to share all of the joy she brings.

Circa 1987.
View attachment 96483

Congrats that is such wonderful news!!!! So happy for ya and your family.

~Dee~

Congratulations to lisa & her family . What great news your going to get another granbaby

Great news. Congrats to the entire family.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Congratulations and best wishes to all, Lisa wuv

Wonderful news, Lisa. Congratulations!!

Great news! I'm very happy for you. I am soliciting applicants for prom dates for the wee one. Send me his resume and maybe we can prearrange the merger of the two great Patriots families.

Congrats to your family, Lisa! :toast:

Three days of labor? Woman shall rule the earth! :celebrate:

If I knew how to upload a video, Brian and I bought him an electric motorcycle and taught him how to step on the pedal and steer. Just to show you how old I am, my daughter said, "Umm, mom, do you think you could get him a helmet so he doesn't fall down and split his head open?"

I said to her, "Why? You didn't have one, did you?"

Daughter: "Exactly. And I split my head open."

She's right. I bought him a helmet.

Despite me being a bumpkin who cheers for the crybaby Colts, I see that we have something in common as I also have a three-year-old grandson with a Harley.

Although I only read through the last two pages of this thread, I see that we also have a second grandchild in common . . . although your's is on the way and mine is 8 months old.

While I won't go into detail about the dire medical problems that my youngest grandchild is facing, I do want to add my prayers for a healthy baby to my Congratulations on your great news.

Congrats Lisa.

My Mom had a magnet on her refrigerator that said "If I Knew How Much Fun My Grandkids Would Be - I Would Have Had Them First."

Enjoy.

f4b499fc440eee39e6639b178f7eae3c.jpg

Back