Incognito: Above all else-Stoopid

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
Jeezus, what a dipshit turd.

Time to get his ass out of the NFL for good.

Maybe he thought he could say and do all these things because he is Incognito :huh:

I'll transfer my posts from the AFC East thread.

I guess there's a fine line between rookie hazing and outright bullying but I don't like Incognito so I feel like he stepped over that line.

Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset"> CBS's Jason La Canfora reported Incognito's role as the ring-leader in the bullying scandal amidst other unseemly behavior in the Dolphins locker room.
Sunday morning the Dolphins released a statement saying reports of bullying was speculation, but it wouldn't be their last statement of the day.
Incognito took to Twitter to blast Adam Schefter for his reporting and that he wanted his name "CLEARED." Also, he told Schefty to #BRINGIT, probably not the best choice of hashtags for someone in the middle of an alleged bullying scandal:
incognitotweet1.png

incognitotweet2.png

For his part, Schefter filed another report saying Incognito forced Martin to pay $15,000 for a trip to Las Vegas he didn't even participate in and that Martin feared retribution from Incognito in the Dolphins locker room for what has transpired.
Adam Beasley of the Miami Herald had details on the situation going well beyond Martin and to other younger players in the Dolphins locker room nearly going broke by being forced to always foot the bill for veterans. This included a Dolphins rookie paying for a $30,000 team dinner.
Sunday night, the Dolphins suspended Incognito indefinitely amidst a tidal wave of reports implicating him at the center of the controversy.
The story took a disturbing turn when Fox's Mike Garofolo reported that Incognito sent Martin texts and voicemails that were threatening and racially charged in nature on Fox Sports Live. It took a bizarre turn when Deadspin built a pretty convincing case that Incognito's dad was posting on Dolphins message boards defending his son and blasting Martin.
Furthermore, a scroll through social media archives revealed these interactions between Martin and Incognito on Twitter throughout the past year with Incognito repeatedly calling Martin a weirdo and an Instagram pic that seem relevant considering all the above information.
</td></tr></tbody></table>
http://www.awfulannouncing.com/2013/...g-reports.html

Deadspin ‏<s>@</s>Deadspin <small class="time"> 3h </small> Is Richie Incognito's dad posting on Dolphins message boards that Jonathan Martin uses drugs and attempted suicide? http://deadsp.in/CWMYkhM

The Incognito's are fully invested in Martin's past. They could end up with egg all over their faces.

I'll transfer my posts from the AFC East thread.

I guess there's a fine line between rookie hazing and outright bullying but I don't like Incognito so I feel like he stepped over that line.

Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset"> CBS's Jason La Canfora reported Incognito's role as the ring-leader in the bullying scandal amidst other unseemly behavior in the Dolphins locker room.
Sunday morning the Dolphins released a statement saying reports of bullying was speculation, but it wouldn't be their last statement of the day.
Incognito took to Twitter to blast Adam Schefter for his reporting and that he wanted his name "CLEARED." Also, he told Schefty to #BRINGIT, probably not the best choice of hashtags for someone in the middle of an alleged bullying scandal:
incognitotweet1.png

incognitotweet2.png

For his part, Schefter filed another report saying Incognito forced Martin to pay $15,000 for a trip to Las Vegas he didn't even participate in and that Martin feared retribution from Incognito in the Dolphins locker room for what has transpired.
Adam Beasley of the Miami Herald had details on the situation going well beyond Martin and to other younger players in the Dolphins locker room nearly going broke by being forced to always foot the bill for veterans. This included a Dolphins rookie paying for a $30,000 team dinner.
Sunday night, the Dolphins suspended Incognito indefinitely amidst a tidal wave of reports implicating him at the center of the controversy.
The story took a disturbing turn when Fox's Mike Garofolo reported that Incognito sent Martin texts and voicemails that were threatening and racially charged in nature on Fox Sports Live. It took a bizarre turn when Deadspin built a pretty convincing case that Incognito's dad was posting on Dolphins message boards defending his son and blasting Martin.
Furthermore, a scroll through social media archives revealed these interactions between Martin and Incognito on Twitter throughout the past year with Incognito repeatedly calling Martin a weirdo and an Instagram pic that seem relevant considering all the above information.
</td></tr></tbody></table>
http://www.awfulannouncing.com/2013/...g-reports.html

I love how he went all Ryan Braun on it. :coffee:

Who wants to invite his father to post here?

Deadspin ‏<s>@</s>Deadspin <small class="time"> 3h </small> Is Richie Incognito's dad posting on Dolphins message boards that Jonathan Martin uses drugs and attempted suicide? http://deadsp.in/CWMYkhM

The Incognito's are fully invested in Martin's past. They could end up with egg all over their faces.
Even if Martin does use drugs and did attempt suicide, unless he was drugged out and driving, he hurts no one but himself. That's just flat out disgusting to "out" someone like that. And neither of those two things excuse bullying or namecalling anyone so if that's his dad, he is as nuts as his son.

The voice Mail he left:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...acial-slur-death-threat-on-martins-voicemail/

“Hey, wassup, you half n—– piece of [expletive] . . . I saw you on Twitter, you been training ten weeks. [I want to] [expletive] in your [expletive] mouth. [I'm going to] slap your [expletive] mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face (laughter). [Expletive] you, you’re still a rookie. I’ll kill you.”

Brilliant. :coffee:

Cheers, BotonTim
I just hope that quote wasn't taken out of context.

popcorn

Back