Is Midgar now Patriots71?

Is Midgar now Patriots71?

• Yes

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
I have no idea as I joined this board after this Midgar had been banned. But whoever he was, his ghost haunts this place.

Their MOs are similar but only Anni and UT know that answer.

I didn't vote because I don't know and "Maybe" wasn't offered as a choice.

Midgar was relentless. A cyborg. He would not stop.

I see similar posting styles, but I don’t think it’s him.

Unless they got the meds right...

I'd have to see the birth certificate. Wait that was the other guy.

Reasons for yes:
1. Clark Kent/Superman-Neither were seen at the same time. Middy left on 6/1/14 and Patriots71 joined on 6/26/71.
2. Middy was born in '71.
3. Somewhat similar posting styles.

Reasons for no:
1. Middy made about 8,000 posts/year whereas Patriots71 only makes about 1,000. No way Middy could do that without serious therapy and meds.
2. Middy is a HOF Brady ballwasher. I'm not seeing that from Patriots71. In fact, there are others here far more Middyish than he.
3. Patriots71 doesn't seem to have the last word on absolutely everything. If he is Middy, kudos to his therapist.

Do you guys hear that?

DdmkgRx.gif

Without saying anything on this particular case, sometimes it is better for a user to have a fresh start with a new name. Sometimes people just always look for Nazis in the woodpile.

There are members not named Midgar that have different user names than what they started out with. Sometimes it is just a name change, sometimes it is a whole new registration.

Calling people out repeatedly in multiple threads because you think they may be the same as a former poster is not productive.

If it is Middy--welcome back, bud. If it isn't Middy--sorry you receive the same treatment he always did.

Without saying anything on this particular case, sometimes it is better for a user to have a fresh start with a new name. Sometimes people just always look for Nazis in the woodpile.

There are members not named Midgar that have different user names than what they started out with. Sometimes it is just a name change, sometimes it is a whole new registration.

Calling people out repeatedly in multiple threads because you think they may be the same as a former poster is not productive.

Like a forum trannie?

Definitely Middie, but I don't care. I never had any issues with him.

I’ve seen the accusation made a few different times now and am just curious what people think.

Poll coming.

Yes. Two mods have confirmed it to me.

If you go back and read a tweet that Patriots71 posted, his Twitter handle was Midgar’s real life name.

He is 100% Middie. But he’s been playing more nicely, although you can still see him be true to form whenever there’s any Brady criticism.

But I see no problem having him back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I'm secretly Jaric.

If you are interested, Wickerstaff wrote an article that explains that I am middie and that its imploding the inner workings of the patriotsplanet. UT tried to trade me, but some secret meetings took place that killed it. Middies ego has shown to be weak and thus killing the fabric of the team.

If you are interested, Wickerstaff wrote an article that explains that I am middie and that its imploding the inner workings of the patriotsplanet. UT tried to trade me, but some secret meetings took place that killed it. Middies ego has shown to be weak and thus killing the fabric of the team.

I'm changing from "don't care" to "no" but I still don't care.

Back