Jamie Collins? (round 3?)

Is he freelancing again?

I was reading some of the ridiculous comments on Schefter's FB post and someone said "trade him for N'Keal Harry." At first I snickered but then... that actually wouldn't be the worst trade for Detroit. Nevertheless, I wouldn't trade for Collins' contract, but I'd be intrigued were he to be cut.

Maybe but I think BB is saying "been there, done that. Twice."

Yeah, I'm good. Honestly, who does he replace? Is he gonna get 5 snaps a game?

Pretty sure Collins burned his last bridge here with his craptastic play in late 19. In fact I'm surprised there are teams supposedly interested in him. He looks done.

Yeah with a $3.5 Million hit to the cap for any team that trades for him (and due to make $10 mil this year), I think the Lions are going to be forced to just cut him.

Yeah with a $3.5 Million hit to the cap for any team that trades for him (and due to make $10 mil this year), I think the Lions are going to be forced to just cut him.

If he's cut, BB might just add him. He's plays well for 4 or 5 games before the wheels come off.

It's fishy that they gotta mention he has a great attitude while they're trying to get rid of him. I'm sure it's purely coincidental. :coffee:
Yeah, and I've got a deal for ya regarding a bridge in Brooklyn... Not interested? Howzabout the water that runs under it???

Hard pass. We need youth and speed at LB.

Never hurts to add depth.

Hard pass. We need youth and speed at LB.

Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

I think Collins is just a guy that can't stick to the system for very long and his lazy, undisciplined play the second half
of 2019 convinced me that he can't help us no matter how good he plays when he's in the mood.

We don't need anybody else that does what Collins does because we've already got too many. Christ, bring in a veteran OT or a WR burner that can
get open before you even think about LB/Edge. No way we bring him back, but he's just flashy enough that somebody out there will think they
can make him a consistent player.

I think Collins is just a guy that can't stick to the system for very long and his lazy, undisciplined play the second half
of 2019 convinced me that he can't help us no matter how good he plays when he's in the mood.

We don't need anybody else that does what Collins does because we've already got too many. Christ, bring in a veteran OT or a WR burner that can
get open before you even think about LB/Edge. No way we bring him back, but he's just flashy enough that somebody out there will think they
can make him a consistent player.
Exactly. The last person we'd need to bring in here is a non-leader and a lazy guy who is about done and just proved it by quitting on his current team. I am not really thrilled with him checking out in the second half of 2019's season like Brady did.

Back