Jerry Thornton's Patriots Insider Source

I heard he works over Linda when Bill is bunkered down prepping for the draft and in her moment of pleasure she blurts out all kinds of secrets that she gets out of Bill in the same manner...

I may have video evidence of this, not saying, but just saying....

I know who his source is, but I'm not telling.

:)

I heard he works over Linda when Bill is bunkered down prepping for the draft and in her moment of pleasure she blurts out all kinds of secrets that she gets out of Bill in the same manner...

I may have video evidence of this, not saying, but just saying....

I really want to see the video of Linda. She has got it going on.

but can you blur out Jerry in the video?

He would ruin the moment.

A statement has been issued by Jerry Thornton in response to this thread:

"I have had no contact whatsoever with Brian Daboll, either directly or indirectly. Any suggestions to the contrary are categorically false."

When he gets off of his Media Whore Tour and has time, he will address the OP directly, I'm sure.

I'm still trying to figure out how Brian Daboll would even know that the Pats were going to pick a DL in the first round. He's not even in the war room on draft day IIRC. That tells me he's not really "inner circle" on who gets picked as far as the decision.

maybe it is I but I thought it was a little fun poking thread that turned a little when everyone jumped in defensively.

I just figured it was like the old days of poking fun at people in a Tailgate fashion, I guess I missed it.

I will sell the video to TMZ next week

A statement has been issued by Jerry Thornton in response to this thread:

"I have had no contact whatsoever with Brian Daboll, either directly or indirectly. Any suggestions to the contrary are categorically false."

When he gets off of his Media Whore Tour and has time, he will address the OP directly, I'm sure.

I saw this on FB and had to

ROFL ROFL ROFL

maybe it is I but I thought it was a little fun poking thread that turned a little when everyone jumped in defensively.

I just figured it was like the old days of poking fun at people in a Tailgate fashion, I guess I missed it.

It was all fun and games until Bill Belichick stabbed Brian Daboll in the eye.

I guess he figured you can never be too careful.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/d30Y0n1nDH4?list=PLj6bVU69HCwdGVCMhdvYvk4HhQydyNzRd" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm still trying to figure out how Brian Daboll would even know that the Pats were going to pick a DL in the first round. He's not even in the war room on draft day IIRC. That tells me he's not really "inner circle" on who gets picked as far as the decision.
I'm still trying to figure out how BB would know what he's going to do in the first round, before draft day. How would he know who would be available and/or what trade offers will be made? Sure, he'll have a "top ten" list and if he doesn't get a trade offer he likes he'll pick one of them. But be zeroed in at a specific player at 29? NFW

Back