Josh Brown's 1-game suspension

It's more than a little surreal he's still our kicker.

The most staggering surreality(?) is the fact that he has been the all-time leading scorer on two teams.

Cheers

The most staggering surreality(?) is the fact that he has been the all-time leading scorer on two teams.

Cheers

Two pretty good teams I might add.

When he retires I really hope you guys embrace him again. Don't be bitter.

I hope not. He was a big part of what had to be the best time to be a fan the Pats. You gain nothing by holding a grudge.

Seeing as how the Pats won all three of the SB's while he was a Pat by three points and he tied and then won the Tuck game.

Guy was money. All the time.

I never have been. And little doubt in my mind that we'll embrace him. We owe so much of it, in large part, not all, to him.

Cheers

Seeing as how the Pats won all three of the SB's while he was a Pat by three points and he tied and then won the Tuck game.

Guy was money. All the time.
He did the same thing for us during our SB run.

He's actually been a Colt longer than he's been a Pat I believe.
You believe correctly.

I never have been. And little doubt in my mind that we'll embrace him. We owe so much of it, in large part, not all, to him.

Cheers

I'd hope so. I know he didn't leave under the best circumstance but that was damn near 15 years ago. Holding a grudge that long isn't healthy lol.

I hope not. He was a big part of what had to be the best time to be a fan the Pats. You gain nothing by holding a grudge.

Water under the bridge. He was a great kicker and a great community guy when he was with the Pats. he'll always be a Patriot to me.

He's actually been a Colt longer than he's been a Pat I believe.

WHAT?!?!?! Man, f*ck that guy. :mad:

I think initially people were like WTF when he went to the Colts, but I'd imagine that's passed for most. He hasn't acted like a dick or bad-mouthed BB/Pats etc. over the years, so it's no big deal IMO.

He's an all-time great at his position and one of the fundamental components of those 3 SB teams.

It has also helped that Ghost has been a fantastic replacement.

This is huge. Had the Pats struggled to find a replacement and lost games as a result, the feelings might still be somewhat hateful.

The gorgeous blonde leaves you. The gorgeous brunette can take away the sting.

This is huge. Had the Pats struggled to find a replacement and lost games as a result, the feelings might still be somewhat hateful.

The gorgeous blonde leaves you. The gorgeous brunette can take away the sting.

What about the gorgeous red head?

What about the gorgeous red head?

roger.jpg

John Mara speaks.

He knew of Josh's issues when they signed him. They feel comfortable having him on their team. He's Jerry Jones in disguise.

**** you, asshole.

John Mara speaks.

He knew of Josh's issues when they signed him. They feel comfortable having him on their team. He's Jerry Jones in disguise.

**** you, asshole.

JPP said this about Brown: "It is what it is. I think he’s suspended one game. It doesn’t matter — we’re all family around here."

We're all family. Except Brown's wife. F**k her. JPP can eat a bag of d*cks.

Would never happen because Jerrah would not condone it because he gobbles Goodell but how awesome would it be to have every Dallas female fan show up with a left eye blacked out with eye black in protest to Josh Browns suspension.

Not a good look for Rog in a Week 1 marquee matchup.

Have a domestic violence group at the gates giving out bumper stickers to put across their fans shoulder name plates that say #1game.

Back