Kaepernick wins 49ers' award for 'inspirational, courageous play'

The Niners have become a complete JOKE. They are fast becoming the Browns of the NFC ...

It's all York's fault. Firing Harbaugh and siding with Baalke was about the dumbest thing I've ever seen, especially now that Baalke is gone. You don't fire a coach that turns your team into a winning team just because he has an abrasive personality.

To this day I maintain that Harbaugh should have been given Belichick-like control over the Niners. He should have had final say over the roster, the coaching staff, and even the GM. As is, York has completely f**ked his team to oblivion. They were sh*t before Harbaugh. Now they're sh*t again. Jed York is a disgrace to the NFL.

Joe Montana asks: " why is he getting an award? He won one game!" And says:"every player should stand during the National Anthem"

I love when people become angry and old.

Montana is part of a serial cheating ring and a clown who convicted Brady of cheating along the lines of:
"Me, my coach, and my teammates had no integrity so no one else must have any either"

He is right about Squidward though.
BCNurOBCMAAQ5tp.jpg

Krap is a disgrace and doesn't deserve to QB even a sh*t team like the current Niners. I hope they fire him and no one else picks him up. The sooner he's out of the NFL the better. The guy is a disgrace to life.

Who did he kill? What woman did he beat?

Joe Montana asks: " why is he getting an award? He won one game!" And says:"every player should stand during the National Anthem"

I love when people become angry and old.

Did Montana really say that? That is awesome.

Who did he kill? What woman did he beat?

Exactly. It's crazy how easily forgotten wife/girlfriend beaters are in the league. Yet Kap will be hated and despised for the rest of his career because he kneels during the national anthem.

Hypothetical situation - If I was forced to either beat a woman or kneel during the national anthem, I would kneel.

Kaep was especially inspirational and courageous vs the Bears.

Hypothetical situation - If I was forced to either beat a woman or kneel during the national anthem, I would kneel.

Who wouldn't? This is a dumb comparison.

The discussion is around whether or not Kaeperpuke should receive and award for "Inspirational and courageous" play.

The question is, inspirational and courageous to who? If it were the NFL in general (owners, players, league office etc) that would be one thing. The same would go for fans. The vast majority (I believe) of people think Kaeperpuke is a dog. He praised Castro as a model for how citizens should be treated!

The fact that his team mates voted this award for him indicates that either they are easily led or also massively ill informed or that management chose the candidates and chose poorly.

Oh, and Kaeperpuke is a POS.

Exactly. It's crazy how easily forgotten wife/girlfriend beaters are in the league. Yet Kap will be hated and despised for the rest of his career because he kneels during the national anthem.

For clarity, Krap was condemned immediately, not for kneeling, but sitting on his lazy ass. The kneeling I take (ie imo) as an adaptation to a slightly less offensive (to some) continuation of the same Krap.

Hypothetical situation - Were I forced to either do anything or sit on my ass, I'd sit on my ass. I'm an expert at it.

Cheers

I'm fine with his being an activist, whatever the cause (not on work time, but that is the workplace's business, and they don't care). What's eyerolling is he's not very wise about what he's choosing to protest, as far as having real knowledge of facts. Also, he's an activist due to poontang.

I'm fine with his being an activist, whatever the cause (not on work time, but that is the workplace's business, and they don't care). What's eyerolling is he's not very wise about what he's choosing to protest, as far as having real knowledge of facts. Also, he's an activist due to poontang.
all men are

Back