KRAVITZ: Grigson?s "meddling" helped undermine soon-to-be-fired Pagano

Irsay could turn this franchise into a laughing stalk.

He seems like a Jerry Jones wannabe.

Activist owner = recipe for disaster.

It makes you appreciate Kraft seeing the forest from the trees when he did back when Parcells was here.

That was one hell of a juicy article and I'm grateful I didn't have to give Gladys Kravitz a click to read it.

I don't really know how Irsay could be stupid enough to keep Grigson. You don't have to be a Colts Insider to see what a terrible job the guy has done quite aside from his meddling with Pagano. The personnel moves he has made can tell you that. The Frederick trade was a shockingly one-sided one. That was his signature bad move but not his only one.

He's a typical "me first!" corporate stuffed-shirt asshole and I hope that somebody gets to Irsay and convinces him to push the eject button on the GM because nothing is going to change for the better for that franchise until they cut him loose.

I feel sorry for Colts fans if they keep this guy. I really do. Andrew Luck deserves a better situation, too.

Arians must have been anxious to get the hell out.

Pagano seems like a decent guy who deserved better.

Grigson is a self-serving, arrogant, egotistical and malicious villain. Damn, I left out under-handed and morally corrupt. I learned all I needed to know about Grigson when the Browns took advantage of him with Richardson. Then came deflategate. He'll get what's coming to him soon.

Pep Hamilton was in over his head from the start. In a way, he's also a victim of Grigson's arrogance. "Thanks for nothing, buddy."

One other thing to consider...why on earth would Andrew Luck ever choose to sign an extension with that organization over FA?

I'm not reveling in the Colt's plight. The rivalry provided many exciting games and volumes of highlights and discussion fodder for Pats fans that I already miss. The demise of the Colts has totally changed the AFC landscape & left the Pats without a #1 rival outside the AFCE. Oh, Denver was relevant for a while with Manning but 2-3 competitive years doesn't compare to 12. That's a pity from my perspective. If Grigson is Irsay's guy as Tommy says then Irsay will get what he deserves and Colts fans will suffer greatly.

See it the same.

I'd love to see Pagano hit Phillie and have a 10-6 Division title next season.

Meanwhile in The Land of Corn, Grigson is FINALLY fired Week 10 when the acting owner, filling in for the drug addled Guitar Hero on lockdown in a methadone clinic, flushes the floater.

That's kinda the thing, I don't see any obvious Candidates for the job.

And if Ryan Grigson is just gonna cut their dicks off I don't think it will matter.

If I was in charge, I'd fire Grigson now, find a new GM and let him/her make the call about what to do with Pagano.

That's the play.

Though it's probably a little tougher to see clouded in ludes listening to Credence Clearwater Revival.

Nothing from Colts today. Are both Grigs and Pags staying?

Heard on NFLN and read somewhere that no announcement about pagano will be made today.
The talking heads read that as possible future negotiations for him to stay.
Pags to Irsay: Are you firing that douchebag Grigson?
Irsay: no
Pags: CYA

Heard on NFLN and read somewhere that no announcement about pagano will be made today.
The talking heads read that as possible future negotiations for him to stay.
Pags to Irsay: Are you firing that douchebag Grigson?
Irsay: no
Pags: CYA

So they are going to keep the dysfunction going a few more years then? Fantastic. Luck will be out of there for sure or on IR.

I can't imagine Pags would want to deal with the aggravation after what he's been through. It almost sounded like he would consider retirement after some comments he made a week or two ago when they asked him about being fired and he said either way he'd be fine, he'd be spending time with his grandkids if he were fired.

So they are going to keep the dysfunction going a few more years then? Fantastic. Luck will be out of there for sure or on IR.

Well, I don't think Pagano's currently under contract right now, unless it runs to the draft or something.

They insulted him with a one-year extension for coordinator's money in the offseason. They're going to have to counter with something substantial for Pagano to stay.

And don't get me wrong, I think Pagano's an average head coach, but he deserved better treatment than that.

Everyone is coming back. Pagano is signing an extension, and Grigson stays.

This is like Christmas all over again.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/S5-Kyl5Bmx8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm dying here. Chuck got a 4-yr contract. This is so priceless.

I'm just wondering who sticks a knife in whose back first, Grigson or Pagano. And by stick a knife, I mean actually plunge a knife into his body.

Seriously, Luck must have threatened Grigson and Irsay with going to Houston or even just walking away if they let Pagano go.

Lmfao. Omfg......that's... what? Huh,?? :spock: bwahahahahahahahahaha ROFL

Back