KRAVITZ: Grigson?s "meddling" helped undermine soon-to-be-fired Pagano

they had a live presser at 11 at night for this too. i wonder where they'd get enough uppers to stay awake that late?
:coffee:

Thank goodness for a well informed reporter like Kravitz getting out in front of the story. :coffee:

Seriously, Luck must have threatened Grigson and Irsay with going to Houston or even just walking away if they let Pagano go.

LOL. It wouldn't surprise me if Luck had a lot of influence on Irsay's decision to keep Pagano. But for the life me I can't understand why Luck wouldn't demand Grigson either be fired or forbidden to tamper with Pagano's coaching or his choice of assistant coaches. I'm sure that got settled.

Irsay sure does like to do the unexpected. It's his way of getting attention.

Emojis won't even do this justice!

I laughed so hard I cut one!

Poor jaric. Whenever I see that name right now I picture the Detective Superintendent that Inspector Clouseau drove bat shit crazy.

This is unreal. If I am Andrew Luck, I start calling Houston now. I can see retaining Chuck but Grigson?? Let the dysfunction roll on! LOL.

hqdefault.jpg

I'm sure it will all work out. Good things happen to good people.Patty*

Maybe they stripped some of Grigson's control. :shrug:

This thread meanless now. Both are staying in indy. I guess irsay thinks the only reason. There not in the playoffs is luck injury .

This thread meanless now. Both are staying in indy. I guess irsay thinks the only reason. There not in the playoffs is luck injury .

No. Apparently Irsay told Grigson to stop signing 30+ FAs and get the team younger. Always a good sign when an owner has to tell his GM that.

Back