LOL @ Chargers Fans

Don't know if you were around for the sucky Pats years, but if you were did you still not root/hope/wish?

He's a fan of his team - nothing wrong with that. We're all biased and somewhat delusional when it comes to our teams.

The difference is that when the Pats were playing sucky, I didn't expect them to be something other than sucky.

The difference is that when the Pats were playing sucky, I didn't expect them to be something other than sucky.

BOU knows what he's doing. If the Pats win, he eats a ton of crow, which would have happened regardless.

If the Bolts win he gets to dish it up all over the place.

I'm sure he knows it's a long shot, but like I said, he'd been getting whipped on regardless, so why not talk it up.

You can really tell the geographical difference. What do you think would happen if one of the posters here told everyone to "stay positive" because that would help the team, or cited "we all really want a win" as a reason they would win?

Left Coasters. ROFL

You can really tell the geographical difference. What do you think would happen if one of the posters here told everyone to "stay positive" because that would help the team, or cited "we all really want a win" as a reason they would win?

Left Coasters. ROFL

BOU almost snarfed his wine-spritzer imagining this.:p

BOU knows what he's doing. If the Pats win, he eats a ton of crow, which would have happened regardless.

If the Bolts win he gets to dish it up all over the place.

I'm sure he knows it's a long shot, but like I said, he'd been getting whipped on regardless, so why not talk it up.

Drat, he is on to BOU's tactics. Truly, we are so banged up, BOU got called up to the practice squad as a receiver. Injuries are no excuse but damn we've already played 61 different players this season. We're on a 5th long snapper for chrissake.

The Chargers were a team that I was hopeful we could have a somewhat civilized relationship with, with mutual respect, but sadly it soon became apparent that it wouldn't happen.

The thread that Den-In-NH linked is sad in it's mindlessness. Posters in that thread make Rats fans seem reasonable in comparison.

Drat, he is on to BOU's tactics. Truly, we are so banged up, BOU got called up to the practice squad as a receiver. Injuries are no excuse but damn we've already played 61 different players this season. We're on a 5th long snapper for chrissake.
:shake:

1) Go to the NFL Encyclopedia on BOU's shelf just right of his Black's and just left of his CFRs.

2) Go to entry entitled "Superbowl Champion that Gave the Finger to the 849,631 Excuses they Could Have Easily Used to Explain Lack of Success, The"

3) BOU will note that this listing refers to the 2003 edition of a team known locally as "We", but more commonly as "The New England Patriots of the National Football League of the United States of America of the Planet Earth of The Milky Way of Teh Universe."

4) Below "Coach, Team's Hatred of" and above "Schedule, Most Difficult of Any Team in NFL History (10 Games vs. 10+ Win Teams)", BOU will find a Sub-entry under "Injuries, Ridiculous Number and Severity of"

5) Note details under this entry like "Brown, Troy - WR *AND* #3 CB" and "Most Games Missed By Starters" as well as "Most Total Games Missed by Players Overall"

6) Go dry BOU's eyes in the ladies room, scrub that bolt off BOU's face and paint on a Flying Elvis.

7) Go back to the ladies room and scrub the Flying Elvis off BOU's face - we don't want BOU as a fan, because BOU is clearly a little bitch.

8) Have a nice day.

Rivers is the biggest jackass in football and beating that crying little baby is always fun. Still, this game is going to be tough for the Patriots.

From the same dude that started the thread, his "logic" in predicting a blowout win:

Alright, everyone has had their chance to chime in but now I'm going to point out all the reasons that a Chargers blowout win is a lock.

Chargers have the #1 offense and defense
Chargers have not lost at home
Patsies suck on the road (check out their record last season)
Cheatriots are tired and beaten up after a long, physical OT game last week
Chargers destroyed the Pathetics the last time we played
Brady is known for whining and throwing tantrums whenever someone breathes in his direction
Rivers is the toughest QB in the league
Cheaters are depleted at RB - Maroney is gone, Taylor is hurt and they are picking up guys off the street
Bolts are loaded at every skill position
The San Diego home field advantage is second to none; everyone is coming out for this game making it virtually impossible for Patsies fans to get in to the game
Cheatriots are falling apart at the seams - Mankins is holding out, Moss demanded a trade, no one wants to be stuck there
The Chargers dropped the last couple of games because they were looking ahead to this match-up, that means they've been preparing for this game 3-4 weeks
Any stat or ranking you wanna look at, the Chargers are at the top and the Cheaters are at the bottom
Bolts are favored in Las Vegas; you really think the wise guys don't know what they are doing?
********* is the worst coach in game management; watch the end of last week's game to see how they botched time outs and clock management
Turner is on top of his game
This is the time of the season that the Bolts step up and run off win after win
Patsies are known for folding up going into November

I could go on and on but if you're not convinced by now, then you're simply in denial.

Chargers 48
Patsies 3

Book it!

From the same dude that started the thread, his "logic" in predicting a blowout win:

I like this-

"Patsies suck on the road (check out their record last season)"

how much fail can you squeeze in to one statement?

I like the fact that they've been preparing for this game for like 4 weeks, readily giving up should-be wins against the Raiders, Rams etc. to focus on this one team instead.

Their fan advantage is "second to none"? Pardon me but don't they have trouble selling out despite having a competitive team that's always in the playoff mix?

Discussing home field advantage when a team can't sell out after winning multiple division titles.. rofl.

Their fan advantage is "second to none"? Pardon me but don't they have trouble selling out despite having a competitive team that's always in the playoff mix?

I think that statement is right. Their advantage is slightly worse than no advantage at all. Thus:

1. None
2. San Diego

Second to none.

Back