Looking at the Patriots - 2018

Marcus Allen wasn't picked until #10. It was a long time ago, but IIRC, the consensus #1 was Sims.

BTW, the Colts had #2 and #4 and took the immortals Johnnie Cooks (OLB) and Art Schlichter (QB).

I think Allen dropped that year because of the Charlie White & Anthony Davis syndrome. Back in those days you & I could play RB for USC a look great.

Haven't seen it posted elsewhere but Gilmore has been voted 1st Team All-Pro

He's been OUTSTANDING this year, I'm sure that I saw that he was rated the #1 corner by PFF this season as well

Here's how the eight remaining starting quarterbacks have performed this season/postseason when the competition was toughest.

DwVZZ4pWoAMmoHo.jpg

looks like he only had 1 INT and likely 12 TDs.

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

Here's how the eight remaining starting quarterbacks have performed this season/postseason when the competition was toughest.

DwVZZ4pWoAMmoHo.jpg

Yes BB, TB and the Pats are 4-0 against the playoff teams, although we have not yet beaten LAC yet.

It does show that we can beat the medal of the playoffs come big boy football time.

Be nice to go on a nice little run here in Jan/Feb.

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

DwVZZ4pWoAMmoHo.jpg

Yes BB, TB and the Pats are 4-0 against the playoff teams, although we have not yet beaten LAC yet.

It does show that we can beat the medal of the playoffs come big boy football time.

Be nice to go on a nice little run here in Jan/Feb.

I thought this was a typo, like missing the decimal point. The TDs/INT number comes from the previous two columns, TD% divided by INT%. He is very careful with the ball.

Correction, very accurate with the ball. He slings it around as much as everyone.

Back