Looking at the Patriots 2024

Follow the dots. Kraft gives Mayo the HC clause in his contract. Then BB wants to trade Mac Jones. Kraft won't let him. BB, stuck with Mac Jones, puts Patricia in charge on purpose.

It wouldn't have been "on him" if Kraft let BB run the club and trade Mac for a pretty good haul.
BB could have easily brought in a vet QB back up.
So BB cut his nose off to spite Kraft?
That’s what you’re saying.

The Bill Belichick ballwashing on this forum is unbelievable. Everyone acts like Brady shot his way out of town without looking at all at BBs actions in the years leading up to his departure.
Half the people claiming Kraft stopped BB from trading Mac were livid when I’d compare him to Andy Dalton this time last year.

Go back please everyone and read the drafts from 08 till present. Yes there are a few hits, but Brady completely covered up for godawful personal moves. BB can also coach up dogshit very well.

But my god blaming this Mac thing on Kraft…… Mac is what he is. He’s average with a great situation around him. Who are you gonna replace him with? Derrick Car?

The right move was to make good personnel moves and not push Brady out when he’s obviously capable of winning super bowls. BB deserves to be out of the league.

The offense has sucked for a long time. It sucked when Brady was here, but he covered for absolute garbage personnel. I dislike fatty matty as much as anyone, but personal has a lot to do with the problem. Where are the Cole Strange truthers? Y’all think a guard is still worth a first round pick?

Last edited:
The Bill Belichick ballwashing on this forum is unbelievable. Everyone acts like Brady shot his way out of town without looking at all at BBs actions in the years leading up to his departure.
Half the people claiming Kraft stopped BB from trading Mac were livid when I’d compare him to Andy Dalton this time last year.

Go back please everyone and read the drafts from 08 till present. Yes there are a few hits, but Brady completely covered up for godawful personal moves. BB can also coach up dogshit very well.

But my god blaming this Mac thing on Kraft…… Mac is what he is. He’s average with a great situation around him. Who are you gonna replace him with? Derrick Car?

The right move was to make good personnel moves and not push Brady out when he’s obviously capable of winning super bowls. BB deserves to be out of the league.

The offense has sucked for a long time. It sucked when Brady was here, but he covered for absolute garbage personnel. I dislike fatty matty as much as anyone, but personal has a lot to do with the problem. Where are the Cole Strange truthers? Y’all think a guard is still worth a first round pick?
More Brady lunacy.
So the defenses contributed nothing, eh?
Edelman and Gronk were garbage?
Many of those O-lines were among the best in the NFL.

Stop with this bullshit already.
The Patriots won a SB the year before Brady left, but you like to ignore that fact.

who says brady shot his way out of town? i think the divide is between people like me who think he wanted out and people like you who say he was forced out.

T.C. McCartney is leaving the Cleveland Browns to be the 2024 Patriots Tight End Coach.

Too bad we don't have any Tight Ends for him to coach.

I actually saw somewhere he was coming to be the QB coach....it will be interesting when it is announced.

who says brady shot his way out of town? i think the divide is between people like me who think he wanted out and people like you who say he was forced out.

Brady wanted out…100%

here's the REAL story about TFB going......it was all Gisele when she famously stated:

“My husband cannot fu©¢ing be in New England and be where I want to be in Miami at the same time.”

Truth.

The Patriots are hiring another FO guy with strong ties to Eliot Wolf, Alonzo Highsmith.
His exact title is tbd but he's been in senior personnel positions for the Packers (with Wolf), Browns and Seahawks.
This is a good hire imo.
Eliot Wolf has risen quickly within the Pats' FO. He's the defacto GM now and may be appointed the GM position soon.
Where would we be without Eliot Wolf in the house?!

VHGV736z
Well I didn't see this coming.
Among his other jobs, one of his main ones (Besides GM of Football Ops the last few years) has been as a recruiter for the U, and while they haven't won much, they've landed a ton of 5 stars over that time. What does that mean? Who knows. I just know Flutie beat his ass in 84. :coffee:

Last edited:
You must have never watched the end of Mac’s rookie year. His masterful mystique really tailed off at the end.

I’d be willing to bet the farm that BB knew exactly what happened and already wanted to bail from him asap.

If Mac was legit, he would have never folded and wilted as easy as he did.

Like this NEVER happened to a rookie b4. A rookie quarterback no less. Maybe if he had a less successful first 75% of the year you would cut him some slack? No.

I certainly can't explain what the hell went on between Mac Jones and Bill Belichick (reaching back to Bama comes to mind), but a couple of things have become evident to me reading Chev's posts. Before I state them let me say this first: I am a Bill Belichick fan. He is the greatest NFL head coach ever.

That said, he saw something with Mac Jones. Whether it was his assessment of Mac Jones abilities, or just a general dislike, who knows? And be honest, it could've been either with Bill. I'm disappointed that Bill seemingly tanked an entire season by putting Patricia in charge when he was disallowed trading Mac. He shouldn't have had that kind of a temper tantrum, but he did. In the end, he underestimated just how childlike Bob Kraft would behave as a result, and he cost himself Shula's record while standing on the New England Patriots sideline. He may have cost himself the record altogether.

Both Bill Belichick and Mac Jones have paid a heavy price for those actions. As has the Patriots as a franchise.

Bill, Bob and Mac (to a much lesser extent) all carry significant blame for the downfall.

Let's get some things straightened out.

In 2018 Brady told BB that he wanted a two-year extension at $25M per.
BB told him that he couldn't do more than $18M per.
Brady told him that he was gone if he couldn't do better and BB said that $18M was all that he could do.
Of course Brady also knew that BB was making around $25M per and that must have been one thing that pissed him off.
Brady went to TB and got $25M.

If you don't know this, then you'll never understand anything......Money talks. Bullshit walks!! BB was a cheapskate.

As far as Giselle is concerned, TB never stopped her from doing anything. She was making a hundred times what he made every year. All he cared about was his kids. Odd isn't it? She immediately started dating and Tom was immediately with Bridgette Moghnahan and his son with her. Fast forward to today and who is Giselle seen with? Yep TB12. There was more to that "divorce" than we'll ever know.

BB has always been a cheapskate. That's why he never signed a first day free agent and always waited until everyone else had blown their load before he went shopping. If he was still here, he'd be doing exactly the same thingas he's always done and we'd all be pulling out clumps of hair.

BB has always been a cheapskate. That's why he never signed a first day free agent and always waited until everyone else had blown their load before he went shopping. If he was still here, he'd be doing exactly the same thingas he's always done and we'd all be pulling out clumps of hair.
I'm pretty sure there's a different signature on those paychecks.

intact staff minus 1, huh? so it was the "bill is the only problem" plan. well...we'll see. i'm leaning towards "stupid and disorganized plan".
I am looking forward to this spring,,
Who stays, who goes,
Who is brought in ,,
If they draft a WR will he actually look good,,

I am on to 2024.

In 2018 Brady told BB that he wanted a two-year extension at $25M per.
BB told him that he couldn't do more than $18M per.
Brady told him that he was gone if he couldn't do better and BB said that $18M was all that he could do.
Of course Brady also knew that BB was making around $25M per and that must have been one thing that pissed him off.
Brady went to TB and got $25M.

If you don't know this, then you'll never understand anything......Money talks. Bullshit walks!! BB was a cheapskate.

As far as Giselle is concerned, TB never stopped her from doing anything. She was making a hundred times what he made every year. All he cared about was his kids. Odd isn't it? She immediately started dating and Tom was immediately with Bridgette Moghnahan and his son with her. Fast forward to today and who is Giselle seen with? Yep TB12. There was more to that "divorce" than we'll ever know.

For a guy who scolds us not to make assumptions because we're not inside Gillette, you're making an awful lot of assumptions and expounding lots of misinformation with this post. :coffee:

There's a reason the Patriots have been last in cash spending over the last 10 years and it's not Belichick.
Cash is needed for FA signing bonuses and guarantees. For your information, BB isn't the one who controlled the cash available. That was Robert Kraft. BB complained about it 3 yrs ago.
Kraft's penuriousness is the sole reason the Patriots were last in cash spending over the last 10 years. BB did pretty well to win 3 SBs over that time, don't you think?

Why don't you mention the 2 year, $50M contract offered to Brady in the summer of 2019 which he turned down?
Why don't you mention the "no franchise tag" clause Brady insisted upon to play in 2019?

The night of Kraft's and Brady's tearful meeting, Kraft presented Brady a 1 yr $30M contract to stay. Brady turned it down; he had made up his mind to leave. You don't mention
that, either.

These contracts I mention, the franchise tag clause and the Pats being last in cash spending have all been reported by the media yet you wanted to straighten us out.
I don't think so.

Back