Luck out

Picked up by the Bills. Honestly, if they did pick up Tebow as a back up to the back up, it would be something and he is something for Hasselbeck. I don't want the punter being the back up. I imagine in the next few days a new back up will be named or picked up.

Kellen Moore and Mallett.

With any Luck (ha) Andrew can sit out the disaster that is the Colts 2015 season and return next season and a new GM will put a few competent offensive linemen in front of him.

But let's be honest.... Irsay will double down on Grigson and they will sign a couple of aging wide outs who are playing out the string and Luck will lose a couple of more major organs next season.

Hasslebeck is good, that's the positive for Indy, he really is one of the superior back ups out there. His age has had no bearing on his play. That's one piece of business Grigson actually did well, to make sure they paid the cash to keep him.

Did Talib poke him in the kidney?

I, too, have no issues with Luck. Seems like a good kid.

That said, his GM and his owner... well, can't help but think that this is just more karma for those two a-holes.

I know. You can't write this stuff. Luck has the best game of his season vs the Broncos to help the Pats and then is sidelined for a month. I do feel bad for him as I like him but loathe the org but have to hand it to Irsay for tweaking Manning with the open roof. I am surprised during his presser that he did not say that not only did his OL and receiver suck on that play but there was a slight breeze that affected the pass.

I know. You can't write this stuff. Luck has the best game of his season vs the Broncos to help the Pats and then is sidelined for a month. I do feel bad for him as I like him but loathe the org but have to hand it to Irsay for tweaking Manning with the open roof. I am surprised during his presser that he did not say that not only did his OL and receiver suck on that play but there was a slight breeze that affected the pass.

They're wasting opportunities... Luck won't be around forever. Every year they fail to maximize his potential is a year lost.

What pushes it from tasty to delicious is that Indy was the sexy preseason pick for the Super Bowl. Now if they're lucky, they'll win the NFL's worst division by the skin of their teeth.

So which WR will the Colts draft to make sure this doesn't happen again?
lol. Nooooo kidding. :thumb:

Hasselbeck should be able to hold down the fort until Luck returns. Enough for the Colts to win out the sorry ass AFC South, anyways.

Why is only Jaric the exception?

I can answer that question. :wave:

Jaric is that guy. You know, the one in high school or at a party that everyone likes and wants to hang out with.

He has a great knack of blending humor with sarcasm and is always the same person no matter if he is on a Patriot board or a Colt board.

I have shared that while I only recently decided to give posting here a try, that I joined a few year's ago merely to stalk Jaric. What I didn't share was why I wanted to stalk Jaric.

He had be gone from the Colt board for a long time and many missed him. There were often posts saying . . . what happened to Jaric? So, when I found out that he was here; I started an account in an attempt to lure Jaric back.

It's to the credit of the Patriot fans that they recognize that Jaric makes any board better even if he is a fan of the Colts.

Note to Jaric: When I messaged you my address, I forgot to say that I prefer to be paid for this post with a money order or a cashier's check.

Love%20Connection%201998%20Pic%207.jpg

Note to Jaric: When I messaged you my address, I forgot to say that I prefer to be paid for this post with a money order or a cashier's check.

So, while you freely admit that you are a Jaric stalker and gave him your address but you don't trust him enough to take a personal check?

Back