ManninHGH and aging

I was one of the worst to tee off on him originally (yeah, I know, I'm probably the single worst member here when it comes to stuff like that)...but as I read further I got into it. That dude is actually a riot.

I've always just figured you suffer from PTSD. It has to be a living hell to live in Ratbird country.

It is suppose to be the last course of treatment yes. Nor is it something to take lightly. I wish I could have had the option but I shelf fuse so the risk is far greater to let it fuse by itself. The vertebrae could slip ever so slightly have boney growths where they shouldn't be hence my gimpiness, then to have it lets say guided and stabilize. I never thought I'd have a fusion either someone forgot to tell my spine lol.

~Dee~

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

LOL:toast:

~Dee~

If it helps you, congrats! I had the option of having it done...

I've always just figured you suffer from PTSD. It has to be a living hell to live in Ratbird country.

That is probably the case at least to some extent. They're like a less intelligent breed of Steeler fan...if you can imagine such a thing existing. These clowns actually printed t-shirts last year proclaiming the Ratbirds as Kings of the AFC North.

...I shit you not...

You are probably right, HGH or not, it still could not save Peyton from himself. I mean if it helped him actually do something meaningful, people might care more.

LOL. Juiced and still didn't win a thing.

If it helps you, congrats! I had the option of having it done...

Again as Mazz said and you alluded to it's offered perhaps more then it should. It shouldn't be taken lightly and should be your last option after all other options have failed but it's not a death sentence either. For people that have serious nerve impingement it can be the only option. I'm glad you are doing well without. :toast:

~Dee~

You are probably right, HGH or not, it still could not save Peyton from himself. I mean if it helped him actually do something meaningful, people might care more.

you mean 2 one-and-dones and getting squashed like a bug in a Super Bowl wasn't doing anything? Seems to me he was extending his legacy. :shrug_n:

you mean 2 one-and-dones and getting squashed like a bug in a Super Bowl wasn't doing anything? Seems to me he was extending his legacy. :shrug_n:

Well he does have an untouchable record. Nobody will be able to play enough to get that many one and done's. Its staggering.

Well he does have an untouchable record. Nobody will be able to play enough to get that many one and done's. Its staggering.

Don't sell Andy Dalton short. He's 28 and already has 4. Barring an injury cutting his career short he could be in a position to make a real run at this one.

He is pretty high on the all time picks list too although his little bro will probably beat him out.

Ahhh, but they will once the feds get involved.

And they will....or already are.

You think so, Angel Heart?

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

As of 2 years ago he was 4th all time in pick 6s, only 10 behind Favruhh-

http://www.footballperspective.com/most-pick-sixes-thrown-in-nfl-history/

I know he's gained ground since then.

Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah

Guys, we don't gotta talk about it- It will all be settled on the field a week from Sunday- And i bet I wont see any of you around on the following Monday-

Patriot Planet will suffer a Cretaceous-Tertiary extinction event-

END OF SUBJECT!

And in the same way they may not get our culture and sense of humor (or lack of it), we don't know theirs. It may take a bit of time for them to know us and vice-versa.

I'm personally not into shoot first, but that may just be me :shrug:

It's not me either. Maybe I'm just old now, but years back, people weren't so sensitive about trolls. I would understand it if the Pats were bad, like they used to be years back. I just don't get how people allow some fool, (talking nonsense about the best team, with the best coach and the best QB) to get to them.

It's not me either. Maybe I'm just old now, but years back, people weren't so sensitive about trolls. I would understand it if the Pats were bad, like they used to be years back. I just don't get how people allow some fool, (talking nonsense about the best team, with the best coach and the best QB) to get to them.

People do not troll bad teams boards.

ha...Whatever make you guys feel special

Well, you've taken the time pick us out from the other 31 teams. Having a 2-time Carnation Bowl winning coach grant us with his presence like that would make anybody feel special. wuv

Back