ManninHGH and aging

I am just relaying what my chiropractor said to me. Time will tell after Manning's retirement. But I have a feeling he could end up being the poster child for why parents should keep their kids away from football which would be ironic given how much the league has built him to be their biggest endorser.

I've had at few more fusions then Manning 3 more in just my cervical area trust me he'll be fine. :shrug_n:

~Dee~

I've had at few more fusions then Manning 3 more in just my cervical area trust me he'll be fine. :shrug_n:

~Dee~

Peyton also has a history of neck issues in his family and has played pro football for 18 seasons. So I am of the wait and see approach.

I think he is trying to get everyone to flip out and then he can run back to whatever board he hangs out at and brag. I think this guy deserves to be given the ignore treatment by everyone and let him linger in hell of no response. Do Not feed the attention starved young man who was ripped from the nipple too early and failed to develop the much needed social skills to be a useful member of society.

He's not one of ours :coffee:

My Magic 8 ball says:

magic-eight-ball-ask-your-doctor-photo-researchers-inc.jpg

Again he's a Chiropractor they're holistic meaning they never recommend surgery that's what they're taught.:shrug_n: The disc was impinging on the nerve from the herniated disc. Unless his original surgeon and Manning were both lying. Once they did the partical discectomy he claims he couldnt even use his arm. They hoped that the nerve would regenerate it did not. It was then He actually had some undisclosed surgery between the the second and last surgery ( the fusion). Anything can cause inpingment so I have no idea what was causing the nerve issues without seeing his MRI. Time is of the essence when it comes to nerve impingement the longer you wait the more likely the nerve will suffer permanent damage. Again his surgeon was Dr. Watkins a pretty big name in spine surgery. The whole purpose of a fusion is correct any instability, neurological issues, and or deformity. Are there risk sure but if you have nerve issues as a result of the fusion different then those occurring before the surgery ....... You need to have them go back in asap. I'm not sure why the surgeon would tell him not to return to football. Lots of players have fusions. The fused area is actually stronger then the rest of your spine especially with instrumentation. Most surgeons tell you you can do everything you did prior to a one level cervical fusion provide the fusion has healed. So I'm not sure why your concerned, he was cleared to play by 3 separate actually 4 if you count the Broncos DRs. Will he have issues maybe, might he need a second fusion again maybe no one can predict anything and if he does need another really isn't all that big of a deal really. It not all doom and gloom your chiropractor is predicting really. I have a great life ya I'm gimpy but that has zero to do with my fusions.

~Dee~

Fusion is a last ditch option imo...I'll never have it done.

Fusion is a last ditch option imo...I'll never have it done.

It is suppose to be the last course of treatment yes. Nor is it something to take lightly. I wish I could have had the option but I shelf fuse so the risk is far greater to let it fuse by itself. The vertebrae could slip ever so slightly have boney growths where they shouldn't be hence my gimpiness, then to have it lets say guided and stabilize. I never thought I'd have a fusion either someone forgot to tell my spine lol.

~Dee~

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

You're not talking about me, are you?

:wave:

LOL:toast:

~Dee~

Right.

I get opposing fans view makes it a better place.

But this fvcking joint is like when your kids bring head lice home from school of late.

Such a great analogy. Could not find itchy head emoticon so this one will have to do :toast:

Right.

I get opposing fans view makes it a better place.

But this fvcking joint is like when your kids bring head lice home from school of late.

It gets out of hand it times. There are some guys like The Sheriff who was ultimately clowning all of us, and then there are useless fools like Hoote, Gerschewdes and yackingsacks that are just useless assholes.

Oh well...

It gets out of hand it times. There are some guys like The Sheriff who was ultimately clowning all of us, and then there are useless fools like Hoote, Gerschewdes and yackingsacks that are just useless assholes.

Oh well...
hootie is AA, Gerschewdes is not (yet) and Yack is ripping Sheriff a new one and actually is talking football.

remember when we attack the 1st couple of post you put the poster into defense mode and most will strike back. that is not trolling as much as a basic survival instinct.

hootie is AA, Gerschewdes is not (yet) and Yack is ripping Sheriff a new one and actually is talking football.

remember when we attack the 1st couple of post you put the poster into defense mode and most will strike back. that is not trolling as much as a basic survival instinct.

When their first post is flat out trolling, it is us that is in defensive mode, not them. IMO, sheriff, hooter and lickityscaks shouldn't have been allowed a second post.

Clay, notorius and a few others bring something to the table and hopefully stick around.

They are the ones parachuting in behind enemy lines.

You think to survive they'd be on their best behavior.

They haven't been.

When their first post is flat out trolling, it is us that is in defensive mode, not them. IMO, sheriff, hooter and lickityscaks shouldn't have been allowed a second post.

Clay, notorius and a few others bring something to the table and hopefully stick around.

And in the same way they may not get our culture and sense of humor (or lack of it), we don't know theirs. It may take a bit of time for them to know us and vice-versa.

I'm personally not into shoot first, but that may just be me :shrug:

They haven't been.
well only Hootie and Yacks count in that trio, the other is just a troll and look at the reaction to their arrival. the claws were out like a cat fight at a sunday social.

and truthfully I was fed up with them but people seemed to enjoy the cat and mouse game going on and I really do believe posters can change and become decent members.

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

they came in and made a bad impression, who has not done that? many posters who are still here were once considered trolls or problems by many other older posters. so instead of simply telling the poster to calm down- post substance - many seem to just go full blown "BAN THE ASSCLOWN" it solves nothing and causes more of the same posts - so instead of 2 poster being a tool, we deal with many.

It is hard to moderate the new when the old are acting exactly as the trolls. do you take action an all or just a few or the one? and be fair doing it.

well only Hootie and Yacks count in that trio, the other is just a troll and look at the reaction to their arrival. the claws were out like a cat fight at a sunday social.

and truthfully I was fed up with them but people seemed to enjoy the cat and mouse game going on and I really do believe posters can change and become decent members.

I was the first one to go into the throne room and suggest the Sheriff be sent to the gallows. But after a couple of pages, I saw some of the real humor that I know exists on this board and found myself laughing out loud a few times. That doesn't mean that he will be around very long, but sometimes it's fun to go along for the ride and see where it leads. We can either have fun or take everything seriously all the time.

They haven't been.

we used to be a different board welcoming fans of other teams, hell dashoe got a lot more time before hanging himself, it just seems the leash for the members is one post and that is it. this is an open forum, not a closed group.

I unblocked The Sheriff. He's actually pretty entertaining. I saw that you took care of Hootie.

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

They haven't been.

this ^^^

If any of us did this on Orange Mange, Gang Green, Fin Heaven, etc... we'd be banned within 2 posts (happened to me on Gang Green many years ago)

...oh well...

Plus with Sheriff, he is not really trolling the whole board. All of his stuff is in that one thread (except for one post). A lot of humor in there, and easy to avoid if you don't want to read it.

Plus with Sheriff, he is not really trolling the whole board. All of his stuff is in that one thread (except for one post). A lot of humor in there, and easy to avoid if you don't want to read it.

I was one of the worst to tee off on him originally (yeah, I know, I'm probably the single worst member here when it comes to stuff like that)...but as I read further I got into it. That dude is actually a riot.

Back