Mayo to I.R.

that hurts our LB depth..this sucks...

Lets hope Hightower and Collins are fine...If one of those two get hurt enough not to play in the next two games that will be devastating to our D IMO...

God, I feel terrible for him. He seemed to have it back together and was playing decent football. Not to mention that this could potentially be the second straight Super Bowl where he has to stand on the sidelines and watch.

Oof. Good thing we have Freeny, Bostic, and Watson

that hurts our LB depth..this sucks...

Lets hope Hightower and Collins are fine...If one of those two get hurt enough not to play in the next two games that will be devastating to our D IMO...

agree 100%, even though mayo wasnt the mayo of old he was stil better then anything else that could fill in off the bench. i really thought he was still very good in the run game

That sucks, Mayo seemed to be playing well. Next man up.

Did you guys watch him?

He sucked.

Bedard rated him one of the games duds.

We're better where he is.

Did you guys watch him?

He sucked.

Bedard rated him one of the games duds.

We're better where he is.

Yeah. I agree. He was not good at all. We will be fine at LB with the depth we have.

I hate it for him, regardless of how he was or wasn't playing. He's a good dude and a real BB player.

So who do they have on the practice squad that they can bring up to take his place?

So who do they have on the practice squad that they can bring up to take his place?

Only potentially 2 games left.

I'd ride Collins and Hightower hard. Bostic can give you everything Mayo was. Nink can drop back. They'll be fine as is.

I hate it for him, regardless of how he was or wasn't playing. He's a good dude and a real BB player.

All I can say is I'm sorry for Mayo. He is a good dude but I'm not sure he's been a BB player since the middle of last season.

Now I'm interested who replaces him.

Only potentially 2 games left.

I'd ride Collins and Hightower hard. Bostic can give you everything Mayo was. Nink can drop back. They'll be fine as is.

The only reason to put him on IR is to free up a roster spot for someone.

Now it doesn't have to be a LB, but they will add someone.

Oof. Good thing we have Freeny, Bostic, and Watson
What's wrong with Freeny? He's looked good the past few games. Better than Mayo. Plus Nink and Sheard both play LB better than Mayo. He's not the same guy as the one we drafted in 2008. Good guy, but done. One of BB's few mistakes of not cutting a year early rather than keeping a guy a year too late.

Back