NFL conducting ?comprehensive? Peyton Manning investigation

Looks like the Manninhgh story's legs are getting longer every day. :clap:

Manninhgh's crisis management team was ready to roll days before the Al J documentary aired. 2 PIs dressed in black trench coats show up at Sly's parents' house but not to influence Sly to recant - we're supposed to believe that? - and 2 days later he did recant. Fleischer is in full spin mode.

Kubiak said 2 days ago that Manninhgh's arm is the strongest it has been all year. HGH is detectable for only 2 hours by the NFL's current testing methods. I don't have to guess why Manninhgh's arm is strong again but I'd like to know where Ashley is getting her HGH from now that Guyer is under scrutiny. I'm betting Mexico.

I love it. It is all going to come out. Of course it was ManninHGH that made Charlie recant. Love, love that this story was heading ESPN yesterday.

Ben Maller ‏<s>@</s>benmaller <small class="time">https://twitter.com/benmaller/status/695454371237203968 </small> Not sure how Roger Goodell can allow Peyton Manning to play in Super Bowl L after Wash Post story. Integrity of NFL on the line.

Love the irony

And I did like the line "Manning’s investigators are satisfied Sly’s claims about the star quarterback are false." That's probably good enough for Goodell. :spikedcoffee:

Sly was either threatened or bought off to recant. Bad look for Manninhgh either way.

Ben Maller ‏<S>@</S>benmaller <SMALL class=time></SMALL>Not sure how Roger Goodell can allow Peyton Manning to play in Super Bowl L after Wash Post story. Integrity of NFL on the line.

Love the irony

And I did like the line "Manning’s investigators are satisfied Sly’s claims about the star quarterback are false." That's probably good enough for Goodell. :spikedcoffee:

Sly was either threatened or bought off to recant. Bad look for Manninhgh either way.
Yeah. This is the worst piece of news to come out so far for ManninHGH. It is great that is hitting right before the Super Bowl. Roger will say nothing of course but the elephant of the room just got a lot bigger.

Brilliant PR move by Peyton's crisis management team to have him say over and over that he's only concerned for Ashley's privacy bc it makes him look like the good guy in all this but it's transparent as all hell.

It is amazing but Manning IS Roger Clemens. Unreal. But as I have said all along just like Roger, Peyton is ALL about the records and a control freak like Roger. He is following his same path to destruction - wife gets drugs, hires PI to interrogate snitch, we will see if legal action follows.

All of this is just helping Manning make his decision to retire Sunday night, win or lose.

Also, the odds that he will face any discipline whatsoever if he plays another year are exactly the same as the Patriots getting their draft picks back.

0%

If this plays out as I think (and hope) it does, Manning's punishment will be that his reputation will take a huge hit for being exposed as a lying coward twice.

I'm pretty tired of all this soap opera crap. After watching the nonsense and misinformation that swirled around TB last year, I wouldn't wish this kind of scrutiny on anyone.

Honestly, after all these years of great competition I would prefer to see Manning ride off into the sunset with his head held high, not being dragged down like Frankenstein by the townspeople with the torches and pitchforks.

After living through the last year as a Pats fan, you can't trust that any of this info we are being fed is accurate. There are people out there(some of them members of this forum) who just want the shit stirred on a consistent basis for the purposes of their own agenda.

As a great singer songwriter once said; Peyton, don't go away mad, just go away.

I highly doubt there find any wrongdoing by Peyton. Unlike Brady he is NFL & Media Goldern boy.

I'm mostly concerned that if they do find there was some wrong doing by Manning, the investigation might then turn to whether it was more probable than not, that Brady was generally aware of it.

:dith:

all of this is just helping manning make his decision to retire sunday night, win* or lose.

Also, the odds that he will face any discipline whatsoever if he plays another year are exactly the same as the patriots getting their draft picks back.

0%

fyp

I'm pretty tired of all this soap opera crap. After watching the nonsense and misinformation that swirled around TB last year, I wouldn't wish this kind of scrutiny on anyone.

Honestly, after all these years of great competition I would prefer to see Manning ride off into the sunset with his head held high, not being dragged down like Frankenstein by the townspeople with the torches and pitchforks.

After living through the last year as a Pats fan, you can't trust that any of this info we are being fed is accurate. There are people out there(some of them members of this forum) who just want the shit stirred on a consistent basis for the purposes of their own agenda.

As a great singer songwriter once said; Peyton, don't go away mad, just go away.

The fact that Brady was dragged through the mud over air in a football is the exact reason Manning should be over taking HGH and then using his wifes name and sending over thugs to shake down the guy that said it. Sorry but fair is fair....except its not fair...to Brady.

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

I'm mostly concerned that if they do find there was some wrong doing by Manning, the investigation might then turn to whether it was more probable than not, that Brady was generally aware of it.

:dith:

Most Manning followers are not even trying to deny anymore, its become...oh, well umm he was hurt and uh not playing, so its umm ok if he took it.

Where are all the negative inferences Goodell and his camp made about Brady? There's already more evidence against Peyton than there ever was against TB12. And the crime they ultimately found Brady guilty of (some vague integrity of the game crap) could be used against Peyton at this point as well. Having HGH sent to your house and sending goons to intimidate a guy is not a good look for the NFL.

I hate to say it, because I don't particularly have an interest in seeing the Fivehead go down over something so dumb (I'd much rather he take the heat for the sexual harassment, as well he should), but Peyton is now precisely fitting the PED using liar mold we've seen in the past.

If anything, I hope people look at Brady's actions last year, compare them to Manning's, and tell me which one is a sincere person confused about the allegations made against them, and which person is the liar looking to cover them up. I think it's pretty f**king obvious now.

Looks like the Manninhgh story's legs are getting longer every day. :clap:

Manninhgh's crisis management team was ready to roll days before the Al J documentary aired. 2 PIs dressed in black trench coats show up at Sly's parents' house but not to influence Sly to recant - we're supposed to believe that? - and 2 days later he did recant. Fleischer is in full spin mode.

Kubiak said 2 days ago that Manninhgh's arm is the strongest it has been all year. HGH is detectable for only 2 hours by the NFL's current testing methods. I don't have to guess why Manninhgh's arm is strong again but I'd like to know where Ashley is getting her HGH from now that Guyer is under scrutiny. I'm betting Mexico.

College Pharmacy:coffee:

The Indy Star reviewed a federal indictment from 2007 that included Guyer’s name. The indictment alleged that Thomas Bader, owner of College Pharmacy in Colorado Springs, sent Guyer illegal Chinese HGH in February 2007. A jury found Bader guilty in 2010 and he was sentenced to 40 months in prison.

http://larrybrownsports.com/football/dale-guyer-peyton-manning-doctor-illegal-hgh/286751

~Dee~

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Thats been confirmed by the Manning camp when the story first broke:shrug_n:

~Dee~

So it's safe to assume at this point that a drugged up quarterback cost the Patriots 2 different shots at Super Bowls, further cementing their legacies and dynasty?

Where does the line-up behind Rams and Steelers fans start. I want in!
:toast:
Patty*

Whoa, so Peyton's goons showed up at Slys parents house and claimed to be law enforcement!

1) that means for sure they weren't simply there for a chat or to get his side of the story. Intimidation was the goal.

2) isn't that a felony!?

Sent by the voices inside my head

This is getting ridiculous. Imagine if two men in black just turned up outside Mort's house to quiz him on who gave him the information on the PSI numbers? The press would be in meltdown.

Back