On this, the occasion of my 20,000th post...

Who can identify this reference?

:hello:

Congrats to Tim on 20,000.

:thumb:

Fellowship of the Rings. Line spoken by Bilbo to the other hobbits before he puts on the ring of power and disappears.

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Also, Tim, it's time for the intervention.

Fellowship of the Rings. Line spoken by Bilbo to the other hobbits before he puts on the ring of power and disappears.

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Also, Tim, it's time for the intervention.

Says a fellow with over TWICE as many posts. :rimshot:

20,000 posts...damn, I might catch you by 2040 at my rate of posting. Oh wait, by that time you'll be topping 150,000 or so! :toast:

Two thirds of those don't count, because they were just arguing with midgar.
How was it possible to argue with Midgar?

His basic premise was that Brady was the best ever - an unassailable position. :D

How was it possible to argue with Midgar?

His basic premise was that Brady was the best ever - an unassailable position. :D

I once completely rustled his jimmie because I said Belichick was a great coach and did a great job of developing Brady. Without sarcasm or intent to rustle.

But rustle I did.

Two thirds of those don't count, because they were just arguing with midgar.

Except that you're a Colts fan posting on a Patriots fan site.
Sorry, but those 29,000 Midgar-argument posts get added back as punishment for making us live through the tedium of each and every one of them. :spank:

Call it "conduct detrimental" to the Planet. :coffee:

Back