On this, the occasion of my 20,000th post...

...I'd just like to say that some of you guys seriously need to get a life. :coffee:

Cheers, BostonTim

You could also have gone with this one:

“I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.”

I offer congratulations on reaching that milestone - 20,000 posts is a lot, even if half of them were "Nevermind." :D

You could also have gone with this one:

“I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.”

Who can identify this reference?

:hello:

Congrats to Tim on 20,000.

:thumb:

Congrats! I'll share something with you at this time, I've always thought of you as the leprechaun of the board. But I am weird that way.

Cheers, AnOldTroll :toast:

A leprechaun and an old troll walk into a bar...

BT's 'neverminds' are due to post haste :cool:

Congrats! I'll share something with you at this time, I've always thought of you as the leprechaun of the board. But I am weird that way.

Cheers, AnOldTroll :toast:

Cheers back at you

Congratulations, BT! :toast:

I'm hoping for another 20,000 contributions from you and that I'm still here to read them. popcorn

Cheers, chev

Congrats Tim. :toast:

Oh I think it was at some little "guy's" 111th birthday party.

Good catch. I knew I once "knew it". But that was yesterday...

Anyway great speech leading up to his disappearance. I re-read the trilogy at least once every five years. And this reminds me it's time again (but Pandora's Star sits in the way at the moment).

Cheers

Your very poplar here Tim. People just tolerate & need a translator for my posts

Back