One Million Strong for Jeff Fuller | Facebook Page

RoadGrader

Pervertas Emeritus
Reaction score
Since late August 2010, Jeffrey Fuller has been in the hospital after contracting Eastern equine encephalitis.

Now, the family of a Triple E patient is fighting their insurance company, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts, to keep him in the rehab hospital they credit with his progress.

Show your support by simply liking this page.

A million fans is enough to make a statement! Help the Fuller family
here is the Facebook link:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/One-Million-Strong-for-Jeff-Fuller/163208817063902?ref=ts

you know what to do -- do it and tell others to join in too

W00t in under 200 at #197!

Thanks for the link RG!

In at something, I didn't check.....

:sulk:

Every day I think of Babs and his family and pray for all of them. It sounds like they are getting the right advice and help they need to follow the appeals process and get the extended coverage at Spaulding approved. As I have offered before, I would be more than happy to help Maureen or anyone else in the family navigate through the sometimes difficult channels of insurance. I truly hope they get the extension Babs would so obviously benefit from.

I wish I could join the campaign, I really do. :( I hope that maybe the media coverage gives BCBS an extra gentle push in the right direction. I just can't attach my name publicly to something trashing health insurance, it is my career and my livelihood. Believe it or not, it is also something I enjoy and feel strongly about.

I really hope the resolution on this is in the best interest of Babs and he continues his phenomenal progress. I love you Babs!:sulk:

Excellent. It's amazing that time after time, it requires public embarrassment to force these giant frauds of insurance to actually pay for the things they collected premiums on for years and years and years. Or is this the point where someone tells us how he didn't read his policy thoroughly enough to figure out that it wouldn't cover extended treatment unless he demonstrated nebulous improvements that were impossible to quantify?

Back