Orange Mane sucks so bad- This is so much better

Again there a lot of women here:coffee:

~Dee~

If I ever said anything disrespectful towards you in particular Dee, I apologize- It's no excuse but there were times were I was taking shots from all comers and from all directions and I just lashed out indiscriminately at anything that moved, without thinking

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

The thing is, Sheriff rightfully pegged me for the sweet, delicate flower that I am and sweet talked me because he sensed how easily swayed I am, being so naive and all.

:coffee:

Oh btw- I dedicated a song to you in the "what are you listening to now?' thread

We can dish it out as well as we take here:shrug_n:

No worries by me

~Dee~

Really...I guess some mods just want to make "a happy place!" where its nothing but a pile of happy horseshit and a whole lot of Brady Bunch (no pun intended, referring to the TV show) bullshit!

I basically said Brock isn't the best option for us now and they clutched their pearls and went all to pieces- lol

When I really wanted to say that Brock couldn't carry Mannings jockstrap-

I gotta say that, even when you were catching a lot of flak and being a bit of dick here and there --- I liked your style.

That's really all I ask. Of visitors and even the people here -- have a little fvcking style. A little duende. Realize this is a game and a deal accordingly. We are just bored people looking for a little amusement at heart.

You do that. I relate to you catching hell from the Osweiler Youth -- who quickly decided that he was the New Elway after about 16 minutes of stellar play. You are a man without a country and way too edgy for a Chicago guy.

My impression of Chicago from visiting a couple of times was that they were amazingly laid-back compared to around here. The girls are beautiful and so what if the Cubs or Bears sucked again? Have a Goose and we'll get 'em tomorrow. I saw that at games and in the general public attitude on multiple occasions and I saw no freaking out.

I was stunned by all that. We are fvcking overwrought by comparison and I mean that as a compliment to Chicago attitude. I'm not saying they tend to be pussies, just that they don't seem to worry much about stupid shit. To be fans without going completely overboard.

I admired the hell out of that and, anyways, I hope you stick around. You'd be exactly the kind of character that we should value around this joint. It helps give the place atmosphere. And the Pats-Denver thing won't die down anytime soon, I reckon.

When this place was in it's infancy I used to have hopes that this could be a place where smart people from every team could tangle and have a few laughs and maybe even learn something about the other guys. That tree never really bore the kind of fruit I thought it would, but every now and then a "troll" will find something worthwhile here and become a regular. The Colts and Jets people are us now, but you might be that guy to represent the Donks.

Anyhow,

:thumb:

You men let me post here for 2 weeks, and you never got your wittle feelings hurt- And I didn't pull any punches here- I commend the mods and the membership here. Thanks guys, you're the best!

I made one post on a Bronco board (I heard about the board here) and those panzies banned me? Those lil anal retentive pussies-

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=121801

Ah gee, thanks. I know that the only reason you are saying it, is because it's true.

:)

You men let me post here for 2 weeks, and you never got your wittle feelings hurt- And I didn't pull any punches here- I commend the mods and the membership here. Thanks guys, you're the best!

I made one post on a Bronco board (I heard about the board here) and those panzies banned me? Those lil anal retentive pussies-

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=121801

It has been that way all season on the Mane. I have never seen a fanbase in more angst over winning in my life. Whether Manning or Brock, the fighting between the two sides was comical. I am sure it must be at a fever pitch now with the SB on the line and the Brock supporters wanting him to play and the church of Manning folks like yourself telling them to pipe down.

I do wonder though if Kubiak has made a huge mistake this season and it may cost him Brock in FA and Denver will be just like the Ravens in 2000, searching for another franchise QB ... it will be sweet.

Hahahahahahahahahahhaha wow didn't think you would come back. I prefer yackity but you're alright and amuse us

You know, i'm a Bronco fan, but like I said before:

The fans are really stupid- They really are, and so insecure....The whole town has a major inferiority complex..Even the media is a bunch of cheerleaders, and I guess thats what they want their message board to be too

I wondered why YakityStacks was here, now I know-

that probably comes from getting your teeth kicked in repeatedly in the Super Bowl.

Honestly, the thing that surprises me is that you and yankingsacks, while being knuckled-headed douchebag Donkey fans, are actually kind of entertaining and funny in your own way.

that probably comes from getting your teeth kicked in repeatedly in the Super Bowl.

Honestly, the thing that surprises me is that you and yankingsacks, while being knuckled-headed douchebag Donkey fans, are actually kind of entertaining and funny in your own way.

entertain me clown:coffee:

~Dee~

This post sent from the Twilight Zone ROFL

Thinking more like the Bizarro World.

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

I do wonder though if Kubiak has made a huge mistake this season and it may cost him Brock in FA and Denver will be just like the Ravens in 2000, searching for another franchise QB ... it will be sweet.

as my Hebrew brethren are fond of saying...from your lips to God's ears.

We can dish it out as well as we take here:shrug_n:

No worries by me

~Dee~

That's one reason why I like it, there's nothing worse than pouring your heart and soul and investing sweat equity into a post, only to have it moved or deleted- My time is too valuable- I left Orange Mane and will never even look at it again-

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

I gotta say that, even when you were catching a lot of flak and being a bit of dick here and there --- I liked your style.

That's really all I ask. Of visitors and even the people here -- have a little fvcking style. A little duende. Realize this is a game and a deal accordingly. We are just bored people looking for a little amusement at heart.

You do that. I relate to you catching hell from the Osweiler Youth -- who quickly decided that he was the New Elway after about 16 minutes of stellar play. You are a man without a country and way too edgy for a Chicago guy.

My impression of Chicago from visiting a couple of times was that they were amazingly laid-back compared to around here. The girls are beautiful and so what if the Cubs or Bears sucked again? Have a Goose and we'll get 'em tomorrow. I saw that at games and in the general public attitude on multiple occasions and I saw no freaking out.

I was stunned by all that. We are fvcking overwrought by comparison and I mean that as a compliment to Chicago attitude. I'm not saying they tend to be pussies, just that they don't seem to worry much about stupid shit. To be fans without going completely overboard.

I admired the hell out of that and, anyways, I hope you stick around. You'd be exactly the kind of character that we should value around this joint. It helps give the place atmosphere. And the Pats-Denver thing won't die down anytime soon, I reckon.

When this place was in it's infancy I used to have hopes that this could be a place where smart people from every team could tangle and have a few laughs and maybe even learn something about the other guys. That tree never really bore the kind of fruit I thought it would, but every now and then a "troll" will find something worthwhile here and become a regular. The Colts and Jets people are us now, but you might be that guy to represent the Donks.

Anyhow,

:thumb:

Great post!

That's one reason why I like it, there's nothing worse than pouring your heart and soul and investing sweat equity into a post, only to have it moved or deleted- My time is too valuable- I left Orange Mane and will never even look at it again-
Whereas here on PP, such a post will either be ignored, or mocked, or (most likely) used as a jumping off point for a madcap thread hijacking of epic proportions.

I certainly may not be your biggest fan or a fan of your at all for that matter Sherriff..BUT I think that may be the dumbest reason I have ever seen any one banned from a message board for...

And FWIW, I agree with you on the point that Brock will more than likely turn out to be a mediocre QB at best, but OTOH I don't think Peyton will be around next year for the Broncos, especially if he wins the SB this year. It will be interesting to see what happens.

:) A "you're ok" from you is better than an "I love you" from these other guys...Thanks for throwin me a bone, Lisa
I ain't throwing you a bone, and if I was sober the past month and not blind drunk I would have banned your ass!!

I must admit you played the posting game well, it is appreciated how you took it from the masses and moved on. Hawg is correct, visiting fans are welcome, I like to read the critique of the Pats from opposing fans. It helps self scout.

I ain't throwing you a bone, and if I was sober the past month and not blind drunk I would have banned your ass!!

I must admit you played the posting game well, it is appreciated how you took it from the masses and moved on. Hawg is correct, visiting fans are welcome, I like to read the critique of the Pats from opposing fans. It helps self scout.

Thanks for your support

so i'm over the hump, I'm a regular now?

Back